SimplyDog Pink Flower Gem Collar uploaded by Rosea M.

BY SIMPLYDOG

SimplyDog Pink Flower Gem Collar: Adjustable fit for comfort Thick plastic buckle and metal D-ring for safety Made of 100 percent polyester Spot clean only â do not place in washing machine Great, fashionable styling with safe and secure hardware see more...

Camille W.
Madison, WI
Y’all I’m sucker for animal clothing! This is so cute and goes perfect for any girl dog! Easy to use and it does stay on fairly well even if your dog is trying to shake it off. But I do recommend putting items and clothes on your animals young so they get used to the feel of them!
Megan M.
Jonesboro , AR
My dog loved it! It was very light weight so it didn’t seem to irritate her neck so she tolerated it being on her very well. It wasn’t super expensive so momma liked it too! 😌 I definitely look for this brand when shopping for her.
Alisha C.
I purchased this adorable color for my little girl. She loves it and looks absolutely adorable in it. I recommend this to anyone who has a little princess as well.
Katie H.
Topeka, KS
Not the exact one I got but close. I love it. My dog has so many collars but I can’t help
But buy more I love changing them
Out. I bought it online. The little
Appliqué is so cute. I’d recommend if you want to get something cute for your pup.
Natalie A.
Gainesville , GA
I got this for my dog and it looks so cute on her and she loves it as well, usually she doesn’t like collars but I guess she loves this one because it stayed on her!
Renee G.
Burnet, TX
I love Simplyfido dog toys. They are durable and hold up against any size dog. It doesn't hurt that they have some of the cutest accessories too.
Jazmene S.
It’s beautiful 😍 soft fits nice and easy to clean my new pup loves her new wardrobe . There a little pricey but long lasting .
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
This is my favorite to get for my little dogs they look so cute in the big flowers and bows 😍😍😍they dont bother them either
um s.
Bellevue, WA
So cute who wouldn't love this. I love it and the animals love it.. I would recommend this to a friend . Yes