GroceryPantryCampbell's
simplyCampbell's Chicken Noodle, 186 oz

simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz.

Our promise to you: ingredients with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors added. Just wholesome chicken noodle soup, made with all natural white meat chicken. It's simply delicious. Simply Campbell's.

Does anyone else love dipping PB&J sandwiches in their chicken noodle soup? I think it's so good but everyone I know says it's weird!
Tomato soup or.chicken noodle? [product:campbells-chicken-noodle-soup] [product:campbells-tomato-soup]
Start your review of simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz.!
Lucia A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz. uploaded by Lucia A.
This is one of the taste and healthy soup LOW SODIUM with chicken and vegetables it’s very delicious and it’s just yummy with 100 calories so good. I recommend it works for my daily regimen hopefully you enjoy and like it too!!!simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz.
Doris W.
simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz. is delicious and healthy. I buy this often because my family loves it. We love it with crackers. I will definitely be buying this soup again soon. I recommend this it your looking for a good and healthy soup.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz. uploaded by Holly L.
This soup does taste good. But, it's so bland that you have to add your own seasonings. The noodles and chicken taste good, but the carrots are a bit mushy. I recommend adding [product:badia®-complete-seasoning] to it to your tastes.
Cirre' T.
Centreville, MS
simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz. uploaded by Cirre' T.
Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup has stuck with me all the way from childhood. I not only eat it when I'm sick, but whenever I feel like enjoying it. I eat mine with Keebler's Club crackers. Chicken Noodle is my go to soup while I am at college and I pick some up when I buy groceries.
Zyria R.
Literally, this chicken noodle soup is salty as shit. Nonetheless, it's so ideal for being sick if you just need something really fast. Plus the price is okay, so I guess it's a steal. You can get it from anywhere, but please be aware of the saltiness lol.
Ashley B.
Alexander
This is a great choice for lunch or dinner and it is very convenient easy to heat and serve. Its a very comforting choice during the cold seasons. Overall great choice.
member-18a701
Purchased at: H-E-B
I like to keep these in my pantry for several reasons! A quick go to meal! When some one in my home isn’t feeling well this is a must! Also let’s talk about the convenience of taking this for lunch! Also the price point is great
Danielle  F.
Warren, OH
simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz. uploaded by Danielle  F.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Very delicious! It is something j always have in my cupboard. It is not expensive and usually you can get them on sale. I love a lot different ideas I am able to use this with! I love experimenting and simplyCampbell's® Chicken Noodle, 18.6 oz. allows me to do just that AND I am able to use other soups too! I love Campbell's soup!
Ashley W.
This is not the healthiest soup in the world, but if you're looking for something quick this is great. Its also commonly used as a remedy for colds.
Katerina  P.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm really surprised that a soup that comes in a can is actually really good! It's super easy to make in the microwave and within two minutes you have a great lunch that tastes good and keeps you warm on a cold day. Would be better with a bit more chicken pieces.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
il y a un an
Holly L. il y a 8 mois
Pretty good, but pretty bland.