BY TOSTITOS #26 in Chips

These snacks were made for scooping. Organic corn, seasoned with sea salt, and crisped to dip-ready perfection.

INGREDIENTS

Organic yellow corn, organic expeller pressed Sunflower oil, and sea salt

Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Obviously scoops are the way to go if you're having a salsa party. These tasty morsels fill up like a bowl of salsa/queso heaven and then are able to be popped right into your mouth. Not for the light dip folks out there. The organic ones are fantastic, too. Obviously a little more pricey but they're healthier, so you can eat more. 😉
Cayci V.
Clinton, TN
By far my favorite tortilla chips out there. My family can be kind of picky when it comes to chips but they love these. The fact it also comes in a scoop form is a big plus too. Great for home made dips or salsa.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
These are delicious! Must try, got a friend to try this & they have them around all the time. I have been avoiding all “unhealthy food” & sometimes you need a break. A handful of these & I am done. I don’t have to eat the whole thing & regret.
Crystalyn G.
This is my go to brand for tortilla chips! Not too salty and I love the flavor of the chips, I’m hard to please but these are always good! When ever we are having tacos or just want some chips and dip these scoops are perfect!
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
The scoops are the ideal chip for dipping! It is a bit unusual but my favorite thing to dip these into is olive tapenade. Another thing my family likes to do is use these for parties for dipping into salsa or guacamole. The chip can stand up to the dips! There's nothing more annoying than losing part of a chip into a sea of delicious guacamole and having to fish it out with another chip. That problem is nonexistent with these in my experience :)
Luisiana F.
N Chesterfld, VA
They are the favorites in my house. My husband love because they are perfects when he’s watching football Also we can eat it with guacamole. Yaass!!! Simply Tostitos® SCOOPS Organic
Jacquelyn D.
The scoops are great for parties. They work wonderfully for dips and such and everyone loves them. You can hardly tell the difference between the regular kind and the organic, the flavors are so similar.
Alicia A.
Tacoma, WA
Ill be honest, these scoop chips were a cool idea. But I will most likely never buy them again. Dont get me wrong, I love being able to scoop! But how do you eat it? Bite it to the side, while simultaneously making a mess? Pop the whole thing in your mouth, but then have to chew with your mouth open until youre able to fit the whole chip in your mouth? No thank you!
Mara J.
Necedah
All of the Tostito's tortilla chips are good, but the scoops are fun and functional. I personally like having some dip with my chips, whether they're tortilla or potato, so scooping is great.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!