BY TOSTITOS

These snacks were made for scooping. Organic corn, seasoned with sea salt, and crisped to dip-ready perfection.

INGREDIENTS

Organic yellow corn, organic expeller pressed Sunflower oil, and sea salt

Buy on Target*
Crystalyn G.
This is my go to brand for tortilla chips! Not too salty and I love the flavor of the chips, I’m hard to please but these are always good! When ever we are having tacos or just want some chips and dip these scoops are perfect!
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
The scoops are the ideal chip for dipping! It is a bit unusual but my favorite thing to dip these into is olive tapenade. Another thing my family likes to do is use these for parties for dipping into salsa or guacamole. The chip can stand up to the dips! There's nothing more annoying than losing part of a chip into a sea of delicious guacamole and having to fish it out with another chip. That problem is nonexistent with these in my experience :)
Luisiana F.
N Chesterfld, VA
They are the favorites in my house. My husband love because they are perfects when he’s watching football Also we can eat it with guacamole. Yaass!!! Simply Tostitos® SCOOPS Organic
Jacquelyn D.
The scoops are great for parties. They work wonderfully for dips and such and everyone loves them. You can hardly tell the difference between the regular kind and the organic, the flavors are so similar.
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Obviously scoops are the way to go if you're having a salsa party. These tasty morsels fill up like a bowl of salsa/queso heaven and then are able to be popped right into your mouth. Not for the light dip folks out there. The organic ones are fantastic, too. Obviously a little more pricey but they're healthier, so you can eat more. 😉
maci h.
These chips are great if you want to enjoy tortilla chips, but a healthier version of them. They have organic corn, pressed sunflower oil and sea salt in them. I was happy that the chips kept their flavor while being organic. The one con is that they can be somewhat hard to eat because the chip is so hard. I do recommend this!!
Paige W.
These chips are the bomb dot com! I think that they have a great taste and they also aren’t too salty like some crappy chips can be. Always pull these off the shelf when I’m in a time crunch for a party
Kim M.
Chicago
Sometimes all you want is chips and salsa! I love the scoops because you can get a decent amount of salsa on the chip without losing half of it as you are making the trip from the bowl to your mouth. There really isn't another competitor and will continue pleasing my craving of chips and salsa with this chip
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Whoever decided to make Tostitos in the shape of a mini bowl... is a genius! These are SO SO SO convenient! You don't have to worry about dropping messy salsa or dip anywhere, the shape of the chip holds the contents securely. Not to mention Tostitos makes great tasting chips! Perfect combo with salsa.
Samantha H.
I love these I call them my boat chips. I like to sink my boats by filling them with salsa and hearing it crunch in my mouth. It's not too salty just enough. It's so good. I prefer these over off brand ones any day. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes to make nachos or eats a lot of dip it's.