BY TOSTITOS

TOSTITOS® tortilla chips and dips are the life of the party. Grab a jar of TOSTITOS® Simply Organic Black Bean and Corn Salsa and enjoy the delicious bold blend of tomatoes, black beans sweet corn and carrots in every bite . No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. see more...

Lydia G.
We were a house divided on this salsa. Personally, I thought it was delicious and that it had a great flavor and I loved the chunky texture of it. My fiancé on the other hand hated it and thought is tasted too smokey. It does have a smokey flavor but it didn't bother me any. It is a little pricier than the regular Tostitos brand salsas but not too bad and can be found at most major retailers.
Nell♀ W.
Northport
Nothing beats some fresh homemade salsa but if that's not an option then this does this trick. It's not too spicy for people that don't usually eat spicy food. I highly recommend refrigerating it and using it all the first time it's opened. Just throw the remainder out after the first use because in a few days whatever's left will be soggy.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
A GREAT FAMILY SNACK! This is one of those foods I can just set on the table during a movie and by the time the movie ends its all gone! A great way to add a twist to this dip is to put in a small baking dish, mix in some bacon and sprinkle some cheese on top. Let it bake until there is a nice cheesy crust on the top and enjoy!
Coffee &.
This Salsa is one I love to get every now and then for a quick snack for the children. I usually purchase at my local HEB, and have it with the Tostito Tortilla chips. I don't add anything to it, I just pop it open and eat it as is.  Simply Tostitos® Mild Black Bean & Corn Salsa 15.5 oz. Jar
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Fantastic salsa. I enjoy mild salsas and this one is packed with flavor and a great price. I love that they have added black beans and corn. It's great for taco night and great for chips and dip. I have often taken it to tailgates and it goes over really well. Definitely a crowd pleaser.
Jada 🌼.
This is a different kind of salsa that you don't normally see in stores. It's not your normal tasting salsa, it's so much better because of the black beans in it. It goes very well with corn tortilla chips or any tortilla chips in general. I'd buy this over any salsa.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This salsa is very well flavored, and is great for various dishes.  I use this as a dip on chips, in casseroles, and even on chipotle chicken to add a pop of color and flavor.  If you have not tried this salsa yet you are missing out.  I was not disappointed
Brittany J.
This salsa has a really great flavor to it, it is perfect for parties and goes well with tortilla chips. its good With tacos and give it a nice flavor . It also goes well what a good nacho do. I will highly recommend anyone to try this item out it is very good.
Monica V.
Indianapolis
I love it! I’ll eat it with any chip because it’s so deliciously made. Good value and the price is just right with it. The flavor is soooo good and fun to mix with other chips. I’m not sure if it’s healthy but I’m satisfied with the product.  The flavor is great!
L B.
Oh how do I love thee, let me count the ways!!' Whoever thought of this deserves a raise. Not only are the healthy but the taste is amazing and It doesn't cost a lot. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it at Walmart. From now on this is my go to salsa.