BY SUMMER'S EVE

For freshness anytime, try New Simply Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Made with simple ingredients that gently remove the bacteria that can cause odor, Simply Summer's Eve silky smooth cleansing cloths are free of harsh chemicals, dyes, alcohol and parabens - so you can feel good about what you are putting on your body. see more...

Monica R.
I love this product. Makes me feel very clean and helps stay fresh it not only helps when on my cycle it also helps when I’ve been sweating and just need to freshen up quickly. Love the way it smells and feels.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I always have these in my bathroom. They’re great for when your on your period or just freshening up during the day. They help with odors and helps keep your ph balance in check. I highly recommend this , and all Summers Eve products. It’s a brand I trust and they’re gentle enough for every woman.
Heather H.
Zanesville, OH
I love this product!It keeps you feeling fresh,clean and confident throughout the day,especially these hot summer days!They are very nice for that time of the month as well and so easy to slip into your bag.They are affordable and now that I have tried them I want to keep them a part of my feminine routine.I highly recommend these!I recieved this product free via crowdtap.My opinions are 100% my own.
Janet P.
Roseburg
Awesome Summers Eve cleansing cloths, Myself I always like to feel fresh ,and I don't even have my periods anymore.But,as an older woman we like to be fresh also.I highly recommend this product. [product:summer's-eve-island-splash-cleansing-cloths-for-sensitive-skin---16-ct]
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I'd never used feminine wipes before I purchased the Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom ones in the individual packets. These not only smell amazing, but they leave you feeling fresh and clean any time of day. Having no harsh chemicals is also awesome because I don't have to worry about my skin having any kind of reaction. Great product. Priced well. Worth every penny!
Amanda H.
I bought these for a float/camping trip just to ensure I stay fresh and clean in the summer heat. These smell so great and doesn't mess with my PH balance in anyway. I will be buying more just to carry around with me! I got this 14 wipe pack for $3 at Wal-Mart.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
First of all I love the whole collection of Simple Summer's Eve! The wipes are absolutely amazing! They smell great and are very soapy and moist. They leave you feeling truly clean and fresh! I recommend it!
Natalie D.
Dubuque
I love these for a quick refresh. They are generously large and package keeps them moist and fresh. I love having these in my bag on a trip away from home for multi use as a quick clean. Great discrete feminine wipe.
Djeunica B.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
Very refreshing and great to keep it in the bathroom! The wipes have a great orangy scent and leave you feeling so fresh. I loved this product would definitely recommend it to someone or use it again.!
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Love this product. Gentle. Nice scent. No burning. Just good to have on hand in summer for work or play. Quick fix if your in a pinch and just want to freshen up

back