BY SUMMER'S EVE

For freshness anytime, try New Simply Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Made with simple ingredients that gently remove the bacteria that can cause odor, Simply Summer's Eve silky smooth cleansing cloths are free of harsh chemicals, dyes, alcohol and parabens - so you can feel good about what you are putting on your body. see more...

Buy on Target*
Heather H.
Heather H.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I love this product!It keeps you feeling fresh,clean and confident throughout the day,especially these hot summer days!They are very nice for that time of the month as well and so easy to slip into your bag.They are affordable and now that I have tried them I want to keep them a part of my feminine routine.I highly recommend these!I recieved this product free via crowdtap.My opinions are 100% my own.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I'd never used feminine wipes before I purchased the Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom ones in the individual packets. These not only smell amazing, but they leave you feeling fresh and clean any time of day. Having no harsh chemicals is also awesome because I don't have to worry about my skin having any kind of reaction. Great product. Priced well. Worth every penny!
Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Review for: Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I love the mild mandarin scent of this product and how moist the wipes were. It's easy to use and gentle to my delicate part. It kept me fresh, clean and protected from odor causing bacteria all day long. Definitely, something to stack up!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Review for: Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I bought these for a float/camping trip just to ensure I stay fresh and clean in the summer heat. These smell so great and doesn't mess with my PH balance in anyway. I will be buying more just to carry around with me! I got this 14 wipe pack for $3 at Wal-Mart.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
Review for: Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom Feminine Wipe - 24ct
First of all I love the whole collection of Simple Summer's Eve! The wipes are absolutely amazing! They smell great and are very soapy and moist. They leave you feeling truly clean and fresh! I recommend it!
Holleen D.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Review for: Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom Feminine Wipe - 24ct
Love this product. Gentle. Nice scent. No burning. Just good to have on hand in summer for work or play. Quick fix if your in a pinch and just want to freshen up
Mai H.
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I love this product it works great and very affordable for the price i recommend this face wipe it works amazing and gives you a great looking
Djeunica B.
Djeunica B.
Review for: Simply Summer's Eve Mandarin Blossom Feminine Wipe - 24ct
Very refreshing and great to keep it in the bathroom! The wipes have a great orangy scent and leave you feeling so fresh. I loved this product would definitely recommend it to someone or use it again.!