BY UNKNOWN

For freshness anytime, try New Simply Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Made with simple ingredients that gently remove the bacteria that can cause odor, Simply Summer's Eve silky smooth cleansing cloths are free of harsh chemicals, dyes, alcohol and parabens - so you can feel good about what you are putting on your body. Color: None - Dnu. see more...

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I got this on sale at Walgreens and finally decided to give it a try. I am definitely not disappointed in these, either!

They are extremely gentle and they don’t cause me to break out in a rash or cause any redness after using. They are perfect if you have sensitive skin and want to keep something on you throughout the day to keep you fresh.

Like the foaming cleanser, they are not overly fragranced and that I believe is another issue that I would come across anytime that I would try a product like this out.

If you have sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend you try these and the foaming cleanser out! They are an awesome duo.
Sue C.
Cincinnati
I wish this worked for me but it gave me the worst allergic reaction of my life :( I used it in the area it was intended for and 24 hours later I could tell something was wrong. It started with irritation and itchiness and later I broke out in a full blown rash!!! Not only was it in my private area but down my thighs as well. My skin was so raw and burning and it was difficult to even walk. I had to go to the doctor to get some steroid cream which didn’t help much. I just left it alone and it took about 2 weeks for it to clear up. I WISH that was the end of it but 2 months later, I still have scars from the rash and it still itches from time to time. Ugh! Going to be self conscious wearing swimsuits now. If you have sensitive skin I definitely would not risk using this.
Dominique M.
damascus, OR
I buy these from target for around $3 and some change. I freaking love these wipes; especially when it’s that time of the month. I keep these in my tote 24/7 because you seriously never know when you’ll need to refresh down there... the scent is super light & fresh and leaves me feeling clean afterwards. I’d totally recommend these. I only wish they’d sell them in a bigger box than a 14 count.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
These are great, especially during that time of the month. It has a subtle clean scent, the right amount of moisture in each wipe, and the wipes are individually wrapped. They really do make you feel clean. I always have a few in my purse and a box in the bathroom, you never know when you'll use one. The price is incredibly reasonable, less than $5 depending where you buy a box. Like other reviewers, I would love to see a bigger box.
Cassandra C.
I enjoyed these. It was good to keep with me for on the go cleansing and clean up. It’s very lightly scented which I appreciate in a wipe. I would definitely continue to buy these as a quick carry with me wipe.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I use these every now and then. I keep them in my purse for whenever I feel like I need to refresh and they work really well. I don’t use them regularly because they mess up my pH levels and I don’t really like that.
Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
I am so thankful that Summers Eve made these to-go wipes!! They do everything they say they will to the max! They help clean up and refresh. It's like taking a bath down there without the hassle of taking a bath. A little pricey if you use them a ton, if you do use alot maybe stick to the wipes in the bigger pack! Also, the coconut scent is awesome!
Ana A.
I love love love this product! Okay usually I am always hesitant to try things like this because I am sensitive to anything fragrant down south, but these little guys are amazing! They make me feel clean and confident, I use them daily and they really help me to feel cleaner during that time of the month.
Yuritzi T.
I haven't tried the wash or the individually wrapped wipes so I can't speak for those. But the wipes that come in a actually wipe pack are pretty great, they're great during that time of the month. The only draw back from them is that I did notice these have a little more "soap" in them, unlike the other summers eve wipes that I've tried before. It does help if you put the wipe under some water and rise of the extra soap on it before use.
Aryn L.
Very convenient product. I like that it doesn't have any kind of harsh ingredients or all kinds of artificial perfumes that can throw off the body's natural PH. The wipe is also very generously sized! Easy to keep in your purse or bag, these are a must have for freshening up!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you all like it?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried the simply version? They are AMAZING!!