BY UNKNOWN

The Simply Straight Professional Hair Brush is a wonderful ceramic brush that straightens your hair easily without damaging or burning it. Perfect for hair of all types, this brush features ceramic-wrapped bristles that warm up quickly. see more...

Vicki S.
Ny, ny
Omg, Omg, Omg I can't believe this actually. Works i was in Burlington Coat Factory and they had it for 19.99. Honestly I bought it thinking whats the risk if anything ill just return it. But i washed my hair let it dry then sprayed with IT heat protection and let it dry and brushed through with this brush set at 450°. I didnt rven brush my hair with a real brush before hand. To my great surprise it worked lovely now I'm doing it every morning as maintenance because no matter what products i use when i wake up in the am i also need to touch it up. I'm super impressed and thrilled with this product. i highly recomend.
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Love mine 😄 I love the way it makes my hair so soft and shiny. My husband gave me mine for a Christmas gift last year. My beautiful daughter uses it more than I do.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I reviewed this before, I got mine when it first came out and I love it. I usually brush it through my hair after straightening to get all the fly always down.
Elmira V.
Greenford, Greenford
it is great to for when you are in a rush and want your hair to look straight kind of like brushing your hair but straightening it but it won't leave you a smooth texture
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
I was so stoked to get one of these because I thought it would make my hair straighter without making it so flat and sometimes I can get my hair to look right with it but most days I'd rather just use my straightener. It doesn't get close to my scalp well and it just makes my hair fluffy.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I purchased the Simply Straight hairbrush for my daughters and myself. My girls have really thick hair. It didnt straighten their hair as well as I thought it would. I had to keep going over the hair repeatedly. When i used the brush on my hair which is thinner and curly it worked ok. I think the simply straight brush is a good idea if you dont have really thick hair.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
It's a decent product. It's good for quick straightening jobs I usually always use this for work since I typically don't care how smooth my hair is for work since I usua lly end up pulling it up anyway. Or if im going somewhere or going out I'll use this and touch up the front of my hair around my face with my straightener. It works fast and works well, but I prefer having the hair around my face nice and smooth and straight. But it does a good job on the body of my hair, I feel like this eliminates unnecessary and excessive damage by not pressing my hair between two plates.
isabella s.
I was skeptical about this product. However the more I use the more I like it. However if u have Curley hair it does not make your hair really straight. Also it is an affordable product.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
I had higher hopes for this Ceramic Brush... my hair isn't even complicated I don't even have actual curls lol... and I used it with my hair dry, just wanted to straighten it... but it takes waaaaay longer to do so than with my Flat Iron! The brush is too hard on the scalp and it doesn't have that much room for flexibility... the only Pros I see is that it heats up quickly and the points doesn't get hot and burn the scalp... but for the rest, I'm thankful that I just borrowed it and didn't buy it myself...
Lori D.
Love this thing!!! This is the easiest to use straightener I've ever tried. Heats up fast, no more weird flat iron crease marks. It's got a great super long cord, which is perfect for someone like me who does not have any convenient outlets near mirrors in my house. I have no frizz after using it and no static either. Makes my wavy, pouffy look polished and neatly styled. I have tough to straighten kinks mostly in the back of my hair and the brush makes it so much easier to reach than with my Chi. Also I have not burned myself, yet!