Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
I had higher hopes for this Ceramic Brush... my hair isn't even complicated I don't even have actual curls lol... and I used it with my hair dry, just wanted to straighten it... but it takes waaaaay longer to do so than with my Flat Iron! The brush is too hard on the scalp and it doesn't have that much room for flexibility... the only Pros I see is that it heats up quickly and the points doesn't get hot and burn the scalp... but for the rest, I'm thankful that I just borrowed it and didn't buy it myself...