Lori D.
Love this thing!!! This is the easiest to use straightener I've ever tried. Heats up fast, no more weird flat iron crease marks. It's got a great super long cord, which is perfect for someone like me who does not have any convenient outlets near mirrors in my house. I have no frizz after using it and no static either. Makes my wavy, pouffy look polished and neatly styled. I have tough to straighten kinks mostly in the back of my hair and the brush makes it so much easier to reach than with my Chi. Also I have not burned myself, yet!