Simply Straight™ Professional Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Elena S.Simply Straight™ Professional Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Elena S.

BY UNKNOWN

The Simply Straight Professional Hair Brush is a wonderful ceramic brush that straightens your hair easily without damaging or burning it. Perfect for hair of all types, this brush features ceramic-wrapped bristles that warm up quickly. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lori D.
Love this thing!!! This is the easiest to use straightener I've ever tried. Heats up fast, no more weird flat iron crease marks. It's got a great super long cord, which is perfect for someone like me who does not have any convenient outlets near mirrors in my house. I have no frizz after using it and no static either. Makes my wavy, pouffy look polished and neatly styled. I have tough to straighten kinks mostly in the back of my hair and the brush makes it so much easier to reach than with my Chi. Also I have not burned myself, yet!
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
It's a decent product. It's good for quick straightening jobs I usually always use this for work since I typically don't care how smooth my hair is for work since I usua lly end up pulling it up anyway. Or if im going somewhere or going out I'll use this and touch up the front of my hair around my face with my straightener. It works fast and works well, but I prefer having the hair around my face nice and smooth and straight. But it does a good job on the body of my hair, I feel like this eliminates unnecessary and excessive damage by not pressing my hair between two plates.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
I had higher hopes for this Ceramic Brush... my hair isn't even complicated I don't even have actual curls lol... and I used it with my hair dry, just wanted to straighten it... but it takes waaaaay longer to do so than with my Flat Iron! The brush is too hard on the scalp and it doesn't have that much room for flexibility... the only Pros I see is that it heats up quickly and the points doesn't get hot and burn the scalp... but for the rest, I'm thankful that I just borrowed it and didn't buy it myself...
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I purchased the Simply Straight hairbrush for my daughters and myself. My girls have really thick hair. It didnt straighten their hair as well as I thought it would. I had to keep going over the hair repeatedly. When i used the brush on my hair which is thinner and curly it worked ok. I think the simply straight brush is a good idea if you dont have really thick hair.
Elena S.
I have thick, frizzy, and wavy hair so it usually takes me more than one hour to straighten my hair. I saw the commercials and reviews and I want it to give it a chance so I got this Simply Straight Professional Ceramic Straightening brush and I LOVE IT. It took me 15 minutes to do my whole hair. I still can't believe it. It was literally just like brushing my hair, I did not use any clips or any other tool. I really recommend it, it heats up in just 30 seconds, the temperature goes up to 450 degrees. It claims that the it has arranged-oil infused ceramic bristles, what ever it has it does the job to help reduce frizz and flyaways. I LOVE IT!
The picture where I'm wearing glasses shows how my hair is and the picture with the wish list border shows my hair after using the Simply Straight brush for the first time.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I was so stoked to get one of these because I thought it would make my hair straighter without making it so flat and sometimes I can get my hair to look right with it but most days I'd rather just use my straightener. It doesn't get close to my scalp well and it just makes my hair fluffy.
isabella s.
I was skeptical about this product. However the more I use the more I like it. However if u have Curley hair it does not make your hair really straight. Also it is an affordable product.