Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush

by Simply Straight

Simply straight is the quick and easy way to get salon quality, perfectly straight hair. All you have to do is glide simply straight through your hair like a regular hairbrush, for beautifully smooth, straight hair in just minutes. The secret is in the special, ceramic-tipped bristles that warm up to just the right temperature and gently relax your hair as you brush. The best part is, simply straight works great on all hair types.

Does it work on curly hair?
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush Will this product make my hair frizzy and dry?
Start your review of Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush!
Hannah H.
Vernal, UT
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush uploaded by Hannah H.
Purchased at: Amazon
It “straightens” to an extent. But it isn’t very good. If you have curly hair at all you’re more likely to end up with a wave vs straight hair. It also doesn’t add any shine whatsoever? Typically when I use heat on my hair I get loads of shine and smoothness. Not with this product.
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush uploaded by Hannah D.
This works well but I don't think it works for my hair type! I have dry frizzy hair and it's extremely thick. Overall I liked it though maybe with some products it will look nicer I would recommend this! #hair #haircare #straightner #beauty #style #tools
Kylie C.
I purchased this thinking that it would be better than a iron and I was wrong. I have naturally curly hair and this brush does not work for my hair. I had to pass through my hair 5 times in order for it to even straighten out the curls. I gave it to my sister who has wavy hair and it works well with hers. I won't be buying another one of these.
Alexus B.
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush uploaded by Alexus B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Not a fan of this product; Although the idea is well thoughtful. Does Not work on textured hair as the brittles of the brush or not opened enough to even get the roots to end will not recommend for 3c and up two stars for effort and affordable.
Janna V.
Gresham, OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Ive had this for a few years now and still just get frustrated with it. Every time and I mean always this just makes me mad. #1 unless your hair is completely snarl free it hurts. #2 HUGE DESIGN FLAW the buttons are on the handle soooooo.... you can't use it without hitting them. So its either moving or heaT settings or just turns off. Everytime not kidding at all. You can try and hold it all weird so you don't hit the buttons but its just whatever. Im getting rid of this thing.
GLORIA A R.
ORLANDO, FL
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush uploaded by GLORIA A R.
This product is inexpensive, I found it in Burlintong.The value for money is good, I would say that it is regular in terms of quality, it only serves to heat comb your hair, but it will not straighten it too much if it is what you are looking for Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
Loretta R.
Fort Thomas, KY
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush uploaded by Loretta R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this at TJ Maxx and use it probably every other day. My hair is long, full and wavy...sometimes frizzy, so I use this tool when I want to tame my hair to wear it down, but when I don’t want a super sleek, straight-as-a-pole hair. It heats up quickly and I would say ‘smooths’ my hair rather than downright straightens it. A few of the ‘bristles’ have popped off.
Jojo M.
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush uploaded by Jojo M.
Bought this item yesterday after a friend told me they were on sale. I cannot believe I waited this long to purchase this!! I was able to get my hair straight in less than 10 minutes with virtually ZERO frizziness as compared to using my chi flat iron. I also like how you can put a soft curl in your hair with it depending on how you pull it through your hair. Heats up VERY fast. Comfortable to use in either hand.
Brittany R.
Weedsport, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted this to work so badly.. The concept is awesome, and this one is super affordable when similar items cost a fortune. Well, it unfortunately didn't work for me. It made my hair more frizzy than anything. It definitely didn't straighten it. I have medium thick, curly hair and it didn't work at all as intended. I, personally, would save your money. Buy a more expensive model if you're looking for something similar. I still gave it 2 stars because I love the concept, and it MIGHT work for someone with already straight, thin hair.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This simply straight ceramic hair straightening brush isn't really one of my favorites it kind of sucks and I don't like it

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gina K.
il y a un an
Victoria G. il y a 2 mois
Natalie O.
Burleson
il y a un an
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush worth it? i have wavy/curly hair!
Ashleigh A. il y a un an
I bought a similar one in Calgary two year’s ago. I have thick wavy hair, with TONS of volume. I noticed that in calgary with low humidity it worked amazingly. Brought it hone to montreal and meh. Was not worth the 250$ I spent. I say this without mentioning the brand I bought because I think so much more is involved than just our hair type when selecting one of them.
Jas K.
il y a 2 ans
🦋🦋Is this brush Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush good for long hairs ??Have anyone tried it.. please suggest!! 🦋🦋
PON-45978 sopiko K.
Newark, DE
il y a 2 ans
Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush ? I have this hair comb but I'm not very happy, which is better than that to straighten my hair?