Add a Photo

By Simply Smooth

Sodium Chloride Free. Fixes Everything. xtend keratin reparative magic potion is a botanically blended keratin infused potion that will: help protect hair from thermal abuse lock in hair color control frizzing add incredible shine and volume hydrate smooth detangle heave hair silky and free of split ends Not tested on animals. ;
DÉBORA A.
DÉBORA A.

I used MAC Dddevilish Lipstick because of my love to pink shade and described as a pastel hot pink with matte finish. It had mostly opaque color payoff with a creamy, glide-on texture that was easy to apply and use. This shade wore well for four and a half hours and was neither drying nor hydrating. Perfect for my skin complexion and my everyday.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC

This product baffles me. when first applied to (towel dried) hair it melts gloriously into every strand making it feel crazy soft. But that's pretty much all I got, after drying and styling my hair I didn't see any real impact on the shine, health or frizz level I normally have. Sure got my hopes up though!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY

I love this! My hairdresser recommended it to me and I was a little skeptical because of the price but it was well worth the price and lasted forever!
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Lewisville, TX

Similar to the Touch of Keratin, this Magic Potion by Simply Smooth goes above and beyond to protect, repair, and encourage healthy hair. My baby fine hair does not like heavy product and this one doesn't disappoint! I can use enough to cover my hair, root to tip, and it doesn't weigh it down. My hair is silkier and softer with continued use. The difference in how well my hair straightens is truly amazing! I can't thank my stylist enough for introducing me to this product. I have hair that is just past my shoulders and I can use 4-5 squirts without turning my hair into a gunky mess. My full size bottle has also lasted me more than a year at this point.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Allentown

I'm am thrilled to find this product. This was recommended to me when my hair started to break and I wants gaining the length I was working for. Since using this i have had multiple compliments on how nice my hair is. Adds shine, softness, strength, and helps as a detangler, oh and it has a nice scent.
Minerva S.
Minerva S.

I have never tried this. However the advertisement alone makes me want to go by it. It is on my shopping list for this weekend!!!!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Allentown, PA

When you use this product does it leave any residue in your hair? Are there any issues with hair being sticky/hard after use?

Join Now