BY SIMPLY SMOOTH

Just spray on, blow dry & flat iron. Not tested on animals. ;   see more...

• Does this control frizz?3 Answers
  • How well does this work for fine hair? I have slightly da...9 Answers
Simply Smooth Touch Of Keratin At Home Smoothing Treatment
  • "I highlight and flat iron my hair so I try to make sure to protect it with products that are effective but not harsh or heavy." in 1 review
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I LOVE this product. I highlight and flat iron my hair so I try to make sure to protect it with products that are effective but not harsh or heavy. Ever since I started using Simply Smooth my hair feels softer, silkier, and it fixes easier. After a shower I comb my hair, spray the product into my hands, rub together and then apply from root to tips on my hair. I usually air dry, but even if I blow dry my hair is less frizzed and then still flat irons beautifully. A little goes a long way and my full size bottle has been going strong for more than a year!

I also have baby fine hair with no volume and the Touch of Keratin doesn't weigh down my hair or give it any product-y "crunch". You would never guess I have any product on my hair at all!
Nicole Q.
Middleboro, MA
Love this keratin treatment! Who needs a salon when you can buy this! Haha but seriously I love it. Definitely saves me time and money from going to the salon. I have blonde straight and fine hair so I can only speak for myself.
Noel P.
Silverdale, WA
It's amazing definitely use it before you put any heat to your hair. I use it all the time. It definitely works better than any other because it protects your hair this is my go to heat protectant I don't plan on switching
Stephanie N.
This product is great. I use it's done it keeps my hair nice and smooth all day
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
I love love love this stuff!!! works amazing on fly aways and keeps my hair looking staight, shiny and smooth!! this stuff is a miracle in a spray :)
Megan M.
How well does this work for fine hair? I have slightly damaged and seriously frizzy hair, could this help that?
Carrie L.