BY SIMPLY SMOOTH

Smoothing with the Highest Quality of Keratin & Botanicals. Texture Management Through the Art of Keratin. Humidity Free, Smooth, Fast to Style, Shiny, Manageable Hair. Not Tested on Animals. Recyclable Simply Smooth has created a formula that provides high performance smoothing with a natural process that will leave hair healthy.  With our technology, Simply Smooth keratin treatment will reduce curl up to 50% & eliminate frizz up to 95% while leaving hair revitalized, reconditioned & silky smooth for up to 12 weeks.  Simply smooth s gentle formula is enriched with keratin, a natural conditioner, as well as app. see more...

Renee W.
The treatment lasted for about 3 months, as promised, and I can't wait to get another treatment. It really did change my entire hair life. It was so much more manageable, and it looked amazing! My hair was SOOOO soft. I really love it! Now I need to save up again and get more!
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
This treatment seems so nice to try. I would love to have an opportunity to try this stuff out and possibly become a loyal user. I love these treatments and haven't found one I'm willing to keep buying yet:(
Erica C.
Bath, PA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I wash my hair every other day and it lasted about 4 months. I will be doing another treatment soon and I always buy the kit. So worth the money you pay for it!
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
This says it lasts up to 12 weeks has anyone tried it? Did it last that long?
bianca g.
Será que é um kit ideal para uma nova pintura nos nossos cabelos? Diz ai meninas 😘