Simply Saline™ Neti Pot Kit

by Simply Saline

NULL

I am prone to sinus infections and I'm nervous to try this product due to the warning stating it can cause sinus infections. Has anyone had issues with this product?
Start your review of Simply Saline™ Neti Pot Kit!
Brittanie W.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love my Neti Pot. I use it every time I end up sick and it helps out wonders. I wouldn't trade this thing for the world.
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,139 reviews
Clears sinuses of allergies and mucus. I use this when my allergies are bothering me and my nose starts to run. You use the packet and warm water. It flushes your nasal cavity to remove the nasty stuff. It takes a little to get used to it. You need the correct head angle when using. It’s recommended by physicians and allergy suffers.
Gina C.
Saginaw , MI
Love my neti pot. when I'm stuffed up it helps so I can sleep and breath easier. I really getting all of the mucous out of my sinuses without filing myself a migraine from trying to blow it out.
Charlene C.
I tried this, although the thought of how it should work & the predicted outcome,it doesn't work. I found it to be messy because it drips from the pot and it's a hassle to use.
aariel L.
I've tried this before but it does not always work for me.. it hard and it gets u all wet
Christina A.
Mankato, MN
Great for those who suffer sinus issues. It's a little weird the first couple times but you'll swear by it after you get used to it.
Katie D.
My boyfriend had this and made me try it once when I was sick. It worked wonderfully. Every time the mucous stopped up my sinuses, I asked him to help me use it again! I bought one shortly after for any future sicknesses I may have.
DONNA V.
1,129 reviews
Simply Saline Plus Neti Pot Kit works very well for me...I suffer from allergies and this brand does wonders....A must have
Christina W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A neti pot and saline make all the difference in the world when you have allergies or nasal congestion. My kids did not like it at first, but when they are stuffed up they will ask me to "wash their nose".
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my netty pot! Seriously, anytime I have a stuffed nose, this will clear it out in minutes! Feels a little funny, but totally worth the results!