Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetSimply Saline
Simply Saline Neti Pot 100 Count Saline Refill Packets

Simply Saline™ Neti Pot 100 Count Saline Refill Packets

by Simply Saline

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Saline™ Neti Pot 100 Count Saline Refill Packets!
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
Works great for low maintenance and not a lot of time. This is good to use if you are traveling or in a hurry.
Christina W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A neti pot and saline make all the difference in the world when you have allergies or nasal congestion. My kids did not like it at first, but when they are stuffed up they will ask me to "wash their nose".
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
This is so over priced for salt and baking soda. I used to buy the pre mixed packages all the time until I realized how easy they are to make. 3 parts sea salt, 1 part baking soda. The best thing about making it from scratch (aside from the savings) is you can choose how much you want to use!

Looking for your answer?