HealthMedicines & TreatmentsSimply Saline
Simply Saline Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion

Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion

by Simply Saline

NULL

Anyone try this? Is there a better one out there? Sinus season has hit is this good before bed? Is it good in the morning? Does it burn?
[product:simply-saline-sterile-saline-nasal-mist] , have you tried this? Does it work?
The website is saying something about a 1% cashback and wait until tomorrow?
Start your review of Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion!
Ginger S.
Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is a must for Winter weather since I'm inside most of the time and the air is dry from our heating system. It prevents my sinuses from getting dried out and reduces my post nasal drip. I use it daily along with my prescription allergy spray. It's helped me tremedously especially at night when I tend to close up and dry out. I use it in the Summer too and it seems to help wash out the allergens in my nasal passage. My husband uses it daily too. Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion
Laura E.
NY
Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Costco
This is awesome for anyone with allergies or every day congestion. It promotes better sleep, moistens a dry nose and flushes irritation. It exceeds my expectations. Very satisfied. Recommended. 5 stars. #health #congestionrelief #wellness #simplysaline #dailycare #drugfree #allergies #wellness #wellnessguru #nasalmist #armandhammer Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion
Brooke J.
Greenville, MS
Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion uploaded by Brooke J.
Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion uploaded by Brooke J.
Purchased at: Walmart
First of all this stuff is amazing so don’t hesitate and just buy it! It’s awesome! I’ve always suffered from a dry cracked nose resulting in nose bleeds and this has SAVED me from them! I use it once when I get up and before I go to bed and it makes such a difference. I can even tell when I forget to use it. I love that I can use it as often as needed because it is drug free. HIGHLY recommend giving this product a go and see for yourself how awesome it really is!
Courtnee U.
Waynesville, NC
I had a bad cold that turned into a sinus infection. It was horrible. My face hurt and I couldn't breathe. I heard about the nedipot but didn't want to spend a lot on a new thing. So I tried this instead and oh wow! The gunk that came out was gross and I could breath again! Now I use it to clean out for my allergies and will continue to keep it on hand.
Brittny L.
Houston
Purchased at: Costco
This is amazing for people with allergies . I swear if I use this everyday or every other day the allergy dark under eye circles lighten some. Not to mention I just feel better and less congested. I also don’t have to worry about sanitizing a Neti pot
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion uploaded by Mitzi A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product, in the seasonal changes, when there is a lot of pollen, it is perfect for allergies, and when one of my girls is congested, I love the applicator because it allows you to use the amount you want and need. Amo este producto, en los cambios de temporada, cuando hay mucho polen, es perfecto para las alergias, y cuando alguna de mis niñas está congestionada, me encanta el aplicador pues permite usar la cantidad que uno desea y necesita.
Radha D.
Schenectady, NY
Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion uploaded by Radha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
From time to time I’ll have a nose bleed especially in the winter time. I must say this helps right away and with congestion it’s a miracle.
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This nasal mist is great for the winter months. With the heat going all the time between home, work, and in the car, my nose can get pretty dry. This mist is refreshing and non-medicated is I don’t have to worry about long term effects.
Molly B.
Carmel, IN
I started using this after a nose piercing at the recommendation of the artist, and I'll never stop! I have year round allergies and VERY sensitive sinuses, and this is a huge help to me. Definitely recommend trying it out! I can almost always find coupons for it as well.
Iris R.
Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion uploaded by Iris R.
Lo uso cada vez que tengo alergia y me ayuda con la congestion y me ayuda a dormir mejor , pero lo mas importante es que se puede usar cuantas veces sea necesarias para limpiar la fosas nasales.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
il y a 2 ans
Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion , have you tried this? Does it work?
Brandy N. il y a 2 ans