Simply Saline™ Baby Nasal Relief

by Arm and hammer

NULL

How do these aerosals work in comparison to standard sprays?
Start your review of Simply Saline™ Baby Nasal Relief!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This spray paired with the nose frida is a heaven sent. It’s helped my baby so much since getting his first cold. It helps keep his nose clear so he can sleep better plus being able to hold it down and get a consistent stream helps me get in and out with out fussing with getting the mist going. It’s easy to find in the baby aisle in most stores and is reasonably priced.
Stevensville, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Simply Saline™ Baby Nasal Relief uploaded by Susan W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome alternative to the nasal sprays that become addictive. Definitely easy to use and helpful when your kids are sick. My toddler doesn’t even mind when I use it on him! Plus it’s drug free as it’s a saline mist!
Hammond
I love this product! I used it on my newborn baby (I could hear her being congested once in a while) after getting it in a basket gift from my baby shower! It’s very convenient to use! As I hold her head still, my husband do a quick spray in each nostril with few minutes break in between each. One spray in each nostril give my baby immediate relief from her congestion. I even noticed something in her nose (booger) but her nostrils are too tiny as a newborn to get it out so by spraying, the booger stick to the tip of the bottle and voilà - booger is out! I really recommend this product especially for a new Mom/parent.
Austin, TX
This stuff is amazing!!! Winter months I have a dry nose and bad nose bleeds and this product works wonders. It is affordable and easy to find at most drugstores. I’m very satisfied with this product and will keep buying.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This nasal spray my mom bought also for me but this is the kid version. We used this for my little brother who got sick right after me. This saline nasal relief helped us in knowing my little brother was no longer stuffed up and fighting to breathe through his nose. When he’s sick, it’s really sad to hear him snore and gasp for air. After a full day using this Nasal Spray, my brother went to bed soundlessly & peacefully. I love the gentle, all natural formula that makes it drug free. I love that it’s non drying & doesn’t cause redness & irritation underneath the nose. The fact that it keeps the nostrils moisturized also keeps his little hands out of his nose; possibly spreading the cold to other members of the family.
Carbondale , PA
Great great product for both my newborn and my toddler. We use right before bed on my toddler when she isn’t feeling good. She’s usually pretty terrified of trying new things but she got used to this real quick especially when she knew it wasn’t going to hurt her. Use it on my newborn as well to soften up his boogers so we can easily get them out. The top of the bottle has two options a mist and a spray that allows for drainage and I love the dual purpose. Price is right and lasts a while considering how much it’s been used.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works really good, my three year old was sick recently and this really helped clear his nose. Its affordable and safe for babies. Very satisfied with this product and it's the only one I use. I would definitely repurchase again in the future
San Jose, CA
In my opinion this is a MUST BUY before baby arrives. Baby's can get so congested and it's awful when you can't help, but with this gently mist and a nose Frida you can certainly help need those little nostril clear!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Absolutely wonderful! Helps so much with my boys stuffy nose. It really stinks knowing when your baby gets sick there is really no over the counter medicine you can give them, but this saline works wonders. The nasal mist really keeps their nose moist and easier to help flush the nose out.
One of the easiest nasal sprays to use. It is very effective and met all of my expectations and more. It is so easy to use and affordable too. I bought mine at Walmart and I will purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...