• Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist Saline Relief
  • Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist Sterile Nasal Mist 4.25 fl oz; 126 ml

BY SIMPLY SALINE

Giant Size Nasal Wash. Moisturizes and Clears Congestion. Preservative and Drug Free. Remains Sterile Throughout Use. Safe-Does not damage delicate nasal tissue. Contains no CFCs. .

• Would you recommend?4 Answers
  • Does this cause any burning or leave a bitter aftertaste ...1 Answers
  • Is this like a normal nasal saline spray? Or is it a stre...6 Answers
Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist

Start your review of Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This really helps so I can breath at night and I love that it's saline and not added chemicals." in 1 review
  • "I feel so much better when I use this than when I dont." in 1 review
Jordan B.
Marion
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product to use if you have allergies or a cold.  It helps with nasal congestion and dryness.  This helps me be able to breath more clearly and isn't as harsh as other nasal sprays are.  I also love that you can use this as many times as you want.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a free ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Instant Relief for Everyday Congestion for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own. I got this product at the right time! My husband and I have bad allergies a few times during the year and annoying nasal congestions that makes us not sleep well or able to do things we usually do like going outside for a walk. This product is pretty good for everyday congestions, helps preventing dry nose bleeds, helps us sleep better and is easy to bring on the go. I got it from Smily360 and I’m pretty happy with this product. It says that it is drug-free and it’s good for allergies, colds, flu and sinusitis, what made us like it more because we both can use the same product. We are familiar with the brand and it made us trust them more. My only concern is that it made me sneeze when I applied but I guess it’s normal. I would recommend it.
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this nasal spray free from another source. I have to review it here because I love this spray. I have chronic sinus issues. I have had two sinus surgeries. I felt a sinus infection coming on. Using this spray helped me until I was able to get an antibiotic from my doctor. It also help me sleep too as it is cleansing. I cannot use a neti pot or any other sinus rinse as I get worse infections. I will definitely be buying more of this when I run out!
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this to try out for free and it works pretty well. It's definitely a different feeling from using other nasal sprays and I'm still not used to the mist (it seems not as fine as using something like Flonase). With that being said, 9 times out of ten when I use this to help with congestion it works extremely well and helps keep it at bay for a few hours. I do prefer this to using sprays or other items that do include some type of drug. It's been a nice item to try and I'd be willing to purchase this in the future.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I are both struggling with seasonal allergies. The congestion is especially difficult for me and I hate taking drugs. This product is great because it works fast, is drug free and is made of simple ingredients. I'll definitely continue to use this and will recommend.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
1,227 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My nose has been very dry inside. This has helped me out so much. It’s very effective. I was given this product for free to test out by Smiley360. So far so good. No affects that I can see of. I would recommend this product to any one!
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

I love having a natural product that alleviates my
congestion! Simply Saline is just that saline that you can spray up each
nostril to help clean out dust and particles and keep you from getting
congestion. Because I have so much congestion, I get a lot of nosebleeds. As I
saw my congestion decrease, I saw my nosebleeds decrease. Arm & Hammer
Simply Saline is the product for me!

Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Instant Relief Nasal Mist!

It works to moisturize the nasal passages and clears congestion!

It provides instant relief!

Also, it’s safe to use with allergy medicines!
Chon'telle T.
West Babylon, NY
Perfect to use for dry irritated noses, especially during the winter. It releases a powerful spray that reaches deep into the nose. No weird taste in the throat afterwards and no burning. This didn’t really help with nasal congestion though
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a allergy sufferer, this simply saline nasale mist works amazing for me. Flushes pollen, a nd cleans without .medicine in the spray. Convenient spay nozzle. Convenient can container, reasonably priced. I purchase every allergy season.
Stacey S.
Decatur, MS
Is this like a normal nasal saline spray? Or is it a stream. Want to make sure it sprays a mist, I guess it what I'm asking.
Jessica R.
Prosper, TX
Is this good for nasal dryness from allergies?
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would you recommend?
Heather P.
I was wondering if anyone has tried other saline mists and how this one compares? Is it relatively better than other ones?

Target