BY SIMPLY SALINE

#1 Brand for Nasal Saline Moisturizers Safe, everyday relief. Includes: 1 Neti Pot and 50 Saline Nasal Irrigation packets containing all natural sodium chloride and pure Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda. pH balanced to prepare a soothing, no burning or stinging saline solution. The ARM & HAMMER® Simply Saline®Neti Pot is safe and effective for adults and children five years of age or older and offers a drug-free, naturally derived solution to remove mucus and other envir. see more...

• I am prone to sinus infections and I'm nervous to try this produc...1 Answers
Christina W.
A neti pot and saline make all the difference in the world when you have allergies or nasal congestion. My kids did not like it at first, but when they are stuffed up they will ask me to "wash their nose".
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
Love my neti pot. when I'm stuffed up it helps so I can sleep and breath easier. I really getting all of the mucous out of my sinuses without filing myself a migraine from trying to blow it out.
Charlene C.
I tried this, although the thought of how it should work & the predicted outcome,it doesn't work. I found it to be messy because it drips from the pot and it's a hassle to use.
Katie T.
My boyfriend had this and made me try it once when I was sick. It worked wonderfully. Every time the mucous stopped up my sinuses, I asked him to help me use it again! I bought one shortly after for any future sicknesses I may have.
Christina A.
Mankato, MN
Great for those who suffer sinus issues. It's a little weird the first couple times but you'll swear by it after you get used to it.
DONNA V.
Simply Saline Plus Neti Pot Kit works very well for me...I suffer from allergies and this brand does wonders....A must have
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love my Neti Pot. I use it every time I end up sick and it helps out wonders. I wouldn't trade this thing for the world.
aariel l.
I've tried this before but it does not always work for me.. it hard and it gets u all wet
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my netty pot! Seriously, anytime I have a stuffed nose, this will clear it out in minutes! Feels a little funny, but totally worth the results!
Jessica B.
I am prone to sinus infections and I'm nervous to try this product due to the warning stating it can cause sinus infections. Has anyone had issues with this product?