BY SIMPLY SALINE #44 in Allergy & Sinus

This product is drug- and fragrance-free and formulated to provide long-lasting nasal moisturization. Safe and gentle enough to use as needed for infants and children. Relieves dryness around nose associated with: common cold, allergies, asthma, dry air, oxygen therapy and chronic sinusitis. Contains aloe vera. No-drip. see more...

Monique M.
The mist is nice and gentle, but the amount of time it soothes your child's nostrils does not last long. I wish I could give it 5 stars, but that's a bit of a downer for me as well as my children. I'd love to see a longer stretch of relief from its use.
Anais R.
This works like magic my baby is always getting sick and i use this to relieve her stuffy nose and its great and soothing for her since this is the only product she allows me to put on her when shes sick and feeling down. Love Love Love this totally recommend it to moms out there
Diesha S.
TIMMONSVILLE, SC
This product was a life saver for my baby girl.! The birth was complicated and left her with a lot of mucus inside of her so this helped a lot.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I use this for myself each night in the shower, my daughter uses it when she's having sinus issues. Helps get you all cleared out!
Rachael  M.
This is a life saver for those tiny babies with allergies! Or congested me I keep a can of this in stock at all times for my boys.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
Best spring product to enter out house this allergy season!! Hard to get a 3 year old to hold still but it helps her so much!
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
This is great to help relieve the sinus pressure in your little one. I love that it doesn't dry out their nose.
Jennifer V.
Ozone Park, NY
Been using this on my daughter since she was first born she is two and a half now really gets the job done.
Carrie C.
We use this for the baby, the 11 year old, my husband and myself during the dry winter months. Love it.
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One of my favorite product when the kids are sick. Works fast! I use this everytime my boys are stuffy