BY SIMPLY SALINE #39 in Allergy & Sinus

This product is drug- and fragrance-free and formulated to provide long-lasting nasal moisturization. Safe and gentle enough to use as needed for infants and children. Relieves dryness around nose associated with: common cold, allergies, asthma, dry air, oxygen therapy and chronic sinusitis. Contains aloe vera. No-drip. see more...

Monique M.
The mist is nice and gentle, but the amount of time it soothes your child's nostrils does not last long. I wish I could give it 5 stars, but that's a bit of a downer for me as well as my children. I'd love to see a longer stretch of relief from its use.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
Best spring product to enter out house this allergy season!! Hard to get a 3 year old to hold still but it helps her so much!
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
Super effective and easy to use love how my baby cold breath right after use
Diesha S.
TIMMONSVILLE, SC
This product was a life saver for my baby girl.! The birth was complicated and left her with a lot of mucus inside of her so this helped a lot.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Use this on my son and it helps him so much when he is suck. It is now a staple in my house.
Rachael  M.
This is a life saver for those tiny babies with allergies! Or congested me I keep a can of this in stock at all times for my boys.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I use this for myself each night in the shower, my daughter uses it when she's having sinus issues. Helps get you all cleared out!
Jennifer V.
Ozone Park, NY
Been using this on my daughter since she was first born she is two and a half now really gets the job done.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
We use this for my son and my husband and I have also found that it works for us too!
Jessica M.
Grayson, KY
I've used this amazing product many times. Always a go-to when the little ones have stuffy noses.