BY SIMPLY POTATOES

Simply Potatoes® Sour Cream & Chive Mashed Potatoes.
Crystal Farms®.
Made from fresh potatoes.
Made with real butter.
Now even creamier homemade taste! see more...

Sarah E.
Aston
When I am in need of some seriously comfort food Simply Potatoes is my go to. It is already prepare, so all you have to do is put it into the microwave and press start! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
These mashed potatoes are super yummy and creamy. It has just enough seasoning but not an overwhelming amount. It's a great side for a meal or a great base for a mashed potato bowl. The price is great and you can get it at most grocery stores.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
These potatoes are so delicious and easy to make! Just throw them in the microwave & they cook on their own...so easy to prepare! Affordable & perfect for a quick side to a meal. I highly recommend this product!
jana o.
Tigard, OR
These are so easy to make I usually put them in a pan and make like a twice baked potato kind of potatoes. Otherwise just throw them in microwave. I found these to usually be on sale at local store. I enjoyed this flavor a lot
Doreen C.
I was not a fan of these potatoes. I bought them on a night I was in a hurry. The other brand on the market, which I forgot is so much better tasting.
BeautyforYou ..
Randallstown, MD
Love love love thes potatoes purchase from Walmart all the time. Very thick and creamy just melts in your mouth