Simply Potatoes Potatoes Traditional Mashed

by Simply Potatoes

Crystal Farms® Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes.
Made from fresh potatoes.
Real butter.
Creamy homemade taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Potatoes Potatoes Traditional Mashed!
Linda T.
This is so delicious! Super easy to make and the price is so inexpensive! My family loves eating this especially on thanksgiving! They can’t thank me enough for always making this. I totally recommend this!
Amy L.
These are so good! I am not big on prepackaged things like this, but when I'm in a pinch (I use these on top of shepherd's pie when I'm in a rush) these are great. The flavor tastes very "real" and not fake or like chemicals. They have just the right amount of saltiness- no extra seasoning needed. Highly recommend.
Nuzhat C.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this. I can't make mashed potatoes from scratch so I really always look for good sort of pre-made mashed potatoes. These have a great taste and are super easy to prepare.
Claudia F.
greensboro
I don’t know about you but mashed potatoes are my favorite comfort food! I have always eaten mashed potatoes when I need a pick me up meal lol !
Danielle S.
Salem, NH
These are good for quick grab. i still personally wish I could use real potatoes all the time but, these are great grab if you do not have time to cut and boil potatoes for real mashed potatoes.
Cassie M.
Laurel, MD
Nothing beats freshly mashed potatoes. For a pre-packaged option, they do a decent job. They aren't dry, but also have a good texture. They are rich and not overly smooth. I enjoy the potato feel. We use them at least once a month.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
I am still learning to cook, so I haven't mastered making mashed potatoes from scratch. so this is a great alternative!

Looking for your answer?