BY SIMPLY POTATOES

Simply Potatoes® Country Style Mashed Potatoes.
Crystal Farms®.
Made from fresh potatoes. see more...

Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
I tried this brand and did not like the taste or texture of the cooked product. The directions are easy to follow but the potatoes came out with a gummy texture. The flavor was not that great either. Usually I enjoy country-style mashed potatoes, but this was definitely a miss for us.
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
I love instant potatoes, so pre-made instant potatoes, while incredibly lazy, are really handy when you don't feel like cooking. these even taste as good as instant potatoes can get!
Andrea G.
These are pretty good and they are not bad on the price. I still think that due to flavor though that I due enjoy the Bob Evans version a bit more.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
They really are homestyle mashed potatoes. They taste good and it's useful if you didn't want the hassle and time of making real mashed potatoes from scratch
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Apo, Ae
Ive never tried this brand before, but we do really like the masked potatoes out of the bag. This one looks like a good flavor so I would purchase it and try it.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Grand blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
My family actually loves these! Whenever I don't have time to make mashed potatoes from scratch, these are about as close as I can get. They seriously taste like someone came into my kitchen and made them for us! We love them as a comfort dish with something like meatloaf, oven fried chicken or pretty much anything. I got my mom hooked on them too!
Andrea G.
Have you ever made Shepard's Pie with these?