Simply Potatoes Country Style Mashed Potatoes

by Simply Potatoes

Simply Potatoes® Country Style Mashed Potatoes.
Crystal Farms®.
Made from fresh potatoes.

Have you ever made Shepard's Pie with these?
Start your review of Simply Potatoes Country Style Mashed Potatoes!
How would you rate this product?
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I tried this brand and did not like the taste or texture of the cooked product. The directions are easy to follow but the potatoes came out with a gummy texture. The flavor was not that great either. Usually I enjoy country-style mashed potatoes, but this was definitely a miss for us.
Jennifer W.
Gwinn, MI
These potatoes have replaced regular potatoes in my household. They are so good and so easy to make, just pop them in your microwave and stir. No cutting yourself while peeling potatoes ever again. No more waiting around waiting for water to boil. Quick, simple and delicious!
Kathleen A.
Sorrento
Easy to make = Yes However, I was not a fan of the flavor ... At All !! Even after trying to doctor them up. Very disappointed 😔. The other well known brand is hands down much better (psst Bob Evans 😉). I usually make my own but in a pinch I’ve used the frozen bags and another well known brand so I am able to adjust my expectations.
Andrea G.
These are pretty good and they are not bad on the price. I still think that due to flavor though that I due enjoy the Bob Evans version a bit more.
Kerrie B.
Pensacola, FL
I love instant potatoes, so pre-made instant potatoes, while incredibly lazy, are really handy when you don't feel like cooking. these even taste as good as instant potatoes can get!
Gabriella R.
They really are homestyle mashed potatoes. They taste good and it's useful if you didn't want the hassle and time of making real mashed potatoes from scratch
Brandi L.
Grand Blanc, MI
My family actually loves these! Whenever I don't have time to make mashed potatoes from scratch, these are about as close as I can get. They seriously taste like someone came into my kitchen and made them for us! We love them as a comfort dish with something like meatloaf, oven fried chicken or pretty much anything. I got my mom hooked on them too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...