Food & SnacksSnack FoodsMicrowaveable Popcorn & KernelsJolly Time
Simply Popped Pop Corn [name: number_of_pieces value: number_of_pieces-8]

Simply Popped Pop Corn [name: number_of_pieces value: number_of_pieces-8]

by Jolly Time

JOLLY TIME Simply Popped Butter Microwave Popcorn, 3 Oz Bags, 3 Ct Simply Popped Pop Corn

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Popped Pop Corn [name: number_of_pieces value: number_of_pieces-8]!
Savannah R.
This popcorn leaves a gross buttery film in your mouth after eating the popcorn for a while . I can’t even enjoy the popcorn without tasting the buttery film left in my mouth . I don’t recommend it . I won’t eat it again .
Floriane R.
I love this popcorn! The ingredients are exactly what you want in popcorn: corn, salt and butter! No weird ingredients, or coloring, or fake butter or any of that stuff. It is very affordable and I buy it everytime I want to have a movie night at home!

Looking for your answer?