Simply Perfect Red Potatoes, 5 lb Bag

Red Potatoes 5 lb (2.27 kg) Fruits & veggies more matters. Tips and Trivia: The average American eats 124 lbs. of potatoes per year; The skin of a potato will thicken and harden after harvest; The term spud came from a type of spade or digging fork commonly used to harvest potatoes. Health Benefits: Fat free; One medium potato provides 45% of the daily value of vitamin C; Cholesterol free; Excellent source of potassium. Produce of USA. 5 lb (2.27 kg) Winston-Salem, NC 27114

Sugar: 1.0 g

OriginOfComponents: USA or Imported

SaturatedFat: 0.0 g

TotalFat: 0.0g

TotalCarbs: 26.0g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Perfect Red Potatoes, 5 lb Bag!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Simply Perfect Red Potatoes, 5 lb Bag uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Same brand different potatoes. Mine are sweet potatoes. I literally eat one every day. They are kind and gentle for my fragile belly health. They are an awesome food to get your daily vitamins in. I just microwave mine for about 5 minutes. They cook just like a brown potato. I have tried other great recipes with these, but I usually go back to the easiest way to cook them. The taste is sweet. I add a little butter and brown sugar to mine. Delicious! I would recommend these to anyone. They do cost more than regular potatoes, but not by much. They can be found at your local grocery store.

Looking for your answer?