Simply Perfect by Warner's Batman: Arkham Knight (Xbox One)

In the explosive finale to the arkham series, batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including penguin, two-face and harley quinn, to destroy the dark knight forever. Batman: arkham knight introduces rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the batman arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Perfect by Warner's Batman: Arkham Knight (Xbox One)!
I bought this for my husband. He was so excited when it was announced that it would be released! He absolutely loves this game and I must admit it does have a good story and great graphics!
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is a very challenging game and is good for boys age 9 and up. There is more to the game than just the main missionsite. You also can solve the riddler's riddle
I am so freakin excited for this game to come out, I can't wait!!! I absolutely loved every other batman game that has come out and I know for sure I will love this one.
Kansas City, KS
Awesome game for batman fans. Great graphics and story line well worth the money. A little too graphic for young ones so I wouldn't play around a young child.
Bloomington, IN
I can't wait for this game to come out! The previous games in the series were phenomenal, and now the Batmobile?! Everyone should be excited for this game!
Paulden, AZ
This game is so much fun! All of the batman games are enjoyable! They put a lot of thought into every little detail. Highly recommend.
Pretty cool, loved all the other batman games, this one is good!, my boys are addicted to batman! like most, so they loved this game!
Bremen, GA
I love this game, it's challenging and has lots of puzzles. I definitely recommend this game if you like a challenge.
Tacoma, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I'm in love with all of the batman games so awesomely detailed and the art and style are one of a kind
Sugarloaf, CA
Not my favorite batman game. The game play was good and storyline. Just couldn't get into it.