BY SIMPLY ORGANIC

A way to eat. The way to live. We're here to fill your life with honest-to- goodness good food. The kind of food that you remember, deep down. Fresh. Wholesome. Brimming with flavor and life. It can only be found in organically grown foods. Join us for dinner, as we honor tradition and celebrate life. see more...

j b.
Not a big fan of the sauce falvor but the noodles are delicious. I added a few things and it was good so I may buy again.
heather f.
Trafalgar, IN
Really good flavor. My kids loved this as well as I did. We definitely recommend it and will be stocking up on it..
Elizabeth H.
I just tried this recently and I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor is amazing and it's delicious!
Camila P.
So easier to do! You can do anytime when you are hungry and need something fast to do. Good flavor.
Miranda H.
These were delicious and had lots of cheese. However I prefer Annie's brand over this brand.
Desirae L.
Garland, TX
Taste great I loved it very good and healthy then other. Really great. For kids and mom
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
These are actually pretty good and I enjoy eating them. They cook very well also.
Ron W.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff is yummy didn't think we would like it but even my picky wife liked it
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
This has been a new favorite in our house when we are craving pasta and cheese.
Erin W.
toronto, ON
DELICIOUS!!!! This mac and cheese is so good and my son absolutely loves it! Great to know that while I am eating "junk" food it still is coming from good sources and I know exactly what is in my food
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it taste good?
Kayla A.
I have been looking into organic mac n cheese options for my daughter. Does this variety taste as good as velveeta shells and cheese? Do your kids enjoy it?
Camila P.
Any tip about the flavor and what I can eat together?