Simply Organic Turmeric

by Simply Organic

Simply Organic® Turmeric.

USDA organic.

Who else loves this
Start your review of Simply Organic Turmeric!
Bri V.
Phoenix, AZ
I was very satisfied with this turmeric product the taste was great. I usually cook with it, use it to create diy face masks and other things. I love this brand of spices.
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Simply Organic Turmeric uploaded by elvia P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Simply Organic Turmeric is great for my diy skincare and it really does brighten your skin. I use this with yogurt and honey and sometimes aloe vera and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and glowing. The only thing I dislike is that it will stain your clothes if your not careful but other than that it's a great effective ingredient. Turmeric has so many benefits such as antioxidants, it evens out your skin tone, brightens and just gives it a natural contour finish to it. I've always used this and I do recommend this for skincare projects
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
I add this to my smoothies and food to add flavor and sometimes color to something and it’s just perfect
Stephanie C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this brand of spices. I use several of them. Great flavor. They are slightly more expensive than most but to me it’s worth it. I’ve used this brand for a long time. Highly recommended to everyone!
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
not as good as just buying in bulk from natural grocers or a bulk spice option. The flavor is weak, I prefer other organic options.
Samantha E.
Northridge
I like this seasoning. It makes the food taste good and adds just the right amount of flavor. This blends easily into the good. Can also use it to bake and still is good.
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
I love this product as i use it for many purposes, food and for my homemade masks :)
Ashwini B.
Secaucus, NJ
Love this brand. I like the quality and the texture of this product. Smells good too. I use it for Indian Cooking. Good value for money. Must try
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I bought this Tumeric to use in recipes and Tumeric golden lattes. It is more expensive than some of the other brands but it is organic so I feel that it is a better product. The packaging is nice. I would buy this again.
cory K.
Parma Heights, OH
I mean this is organic to Merrick and I don’t know how you’d really rated against other to Merrick’s when this is the only one I’ve ever use but it’s great