Simply Organic Fajita Seasoning

by Simply Organic

Simply Organic® Fajita Seasoning.
Southwest selection.
You'll get wrapped up in the flavor.
USDA organic.

How much?
Do you feel using this blend is better than just making your own fajita spice blend?
Start your review of Simply Organic Fajita Seasoning!
This is one of my favorite fajita seasoning packets I have come across.. it has such great flavor and just the right amount of heat. Its a bit more expensive but the favor is well worth the extra money. I love to use this with any protein but especially beef.
LaPorte
I like to buy organic so the simply organic brand I perfect for me this seasoning is a must have to keep in my pantry. Such good variety of spices and just enough kick BBC without being overpowering.
I love using this on fajitas, and for seasoning the chicken for chicken tacos! It brings on it's A game for flavor. It makes the chicken so much more savory and it is super affordable. I am a repeat buyer of this and I highly recommend this for anyone!
West Harrison, NY
I was thrilled to find a fajita seasoning without msg or any artificial flavorings.  This product isn't as high in sodium as other brands as well.  Perfect for seasoning for fajitas and other Mexican dishes.
Palmerton, PA
This is awesome. Instead of the normal directions I make it a bit healthier by sprinkling it into my fajita meat and veggies and roasting them in the oven. They come out fantastic. My favorite seasoning!!
This taste great and I love that all i need is this one seasoning for the chicken or steak in my fajitas. Of course besides the pepper and onions but I like that I dont have to take out a bunch of diffrent seasonings from the cupboard.
Simple, flavorful and easy to use fajita mix that I feel good about using for my family. Love all the seasoning I have tried from this brand.
Elizabethtown, PA
I own many of the Simply Organic spices and was glad to see a premixed seasoning packet like this. It's convenient for prepping a quick meal.
Seattle, WA
Love this in everything. Beans,quesadillas, fajitas, eggs like you name it not too spicy but not sweet it’s so good in everything!
Love this fajita seasoning. Whether using chicken or beef this seasoning has wonderful flavor. Spices are great.