Simply Organic Certified Organic Rosemary uploaded by Ani S.

BY SIMPLY ORGANIC

Simply Organic Rosemary. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily S.
Redding, CA
Rosemary is my new favorite spice. I use it mostly on baked sweet potatoes with pink salt but it is great on spaghetti squash, chicken, in pasta sauce. It is versatile and I highly recommend.
Ani S.
This is an organic spice that I always keep in my kitchen. I offers a fragrance and taste to chicken or turkey. It is reasonable in price for the great quality. I always purchase it at Wegmans. I am 100% satisfied.
Danielle M.
Denham Springs, LA
This rosemary smells and taste so fresh!! Perfect in pastas and on meat when your cooking!! I don't remember where I got it from though. Definitely would recommend if you can find it and I would buy again!
Virginia G.
Boca Raton, FL
The flavor on this spice it’s amazing, it makes food better. I always buy this product because I always get compliments on the flavor. I used in on thanksgiving for turkey. This is a must have product in your hutch.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I love this rosemary has so many benefits and helps make your hair grow, you can make oils out of this or use for so many other things
Megan M.
Lynchburg, VA
Amazing spice. It's organic and full of wonderful flavor for so many things. Excellent on salmon. The price is great for a good amount!