BY SIMPLY ORGANIC

prepare fresh in minutes, Simply Organic french onion dip mix, America's most popular dip, SERVING SUGGESTION see more...

sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This is amazing. I’ve been trying to watch what I eat, as in processed- fake foods. But I still crave my faves once in a while. So this is a great alternative. Tastes amazing! And I will spread it on some late July crackers instead of chips. Amazing!!!
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I only eat organic food, that being said, my parents are less "convinced". When I visited them a few months ago, I bought this Simply Organic French Onion dip and some chips to eat at their home. My dad is a self-designated dip connoisseur. He fell in love with this dip. It is really, really good. Yes, it is organic, so that is a plus for me. But he doesn't care about that, he just loves it. Best dip ever!!
Nicole M.
This onion dip mix is perfect to put on a roast! I put it on my roast right away and it adds the perfect flavor after hours in the crockpot.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
I love all kinds of organic food, but I'm just an onion hater lol so i don't want to try it because of that..
Maria T.
Easy, great to have on hand. love simply organic as it's a healthier option!
Jennie T.
Easy to make, but I think the flavors could be stronger in the final product
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Really deliciou! Good mix with beefsteak and a juice drink! Easy to cook, it fits a lot of food
Janine V.
What is this mixed with? Sour cream?