BY SIMPLY ORGANIC

Simply Organic cinnamon see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea M.
Concord, CA
Review for: Cinnamon 2.45 oz more...
Simply Organic’s seasoning are top notch. I try to buy fresh seasonings as often as possible. However if I am buying dried seasons I like this brand they are robust and cook great. You don’t have to use a ton to taste them and they taste fresh.
Bonnie L.
I honestly thought cinnamon is cinnamon...until I tried Simply Organic Cinnamon. It has a different--and better--flavor than most mass-market brands! It has a fresher, more hearty flavor. Love to use it in recipes and even a shake or two on top of my morning coffee!
Emily O.
Muncie, IN
I think this is pretty good! I am vegan and I love to put this on toast or on some oatmeal! I love cooking apples and adding cinnamon, it's like a little healthy dessert! You can really add this to anything and it'll make it tastier!
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
Love this cinnamon. Smells yummy and makes a great end product. I have used it in breads, muffins, oatmeal. All have turned out great.
Fatma E.
Haven't used this exact one but cinnamon has many great uses!! Specifically this can be great to use for DIY lip scrubs!
Jasmine E.
This tastes great (as any cinnamon should) and I really appreciate the fact that it is organic.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
Love using this in my oatmeal every morning. Gives a perfect spice and flavor!