BY SIMPLY ORGANIC

Simply Organic® Almond Extract. see more...

Dessire F.
If it is organic it has been in my kitchen more than once.. I love this brand, simply organic has de best products, and this almond extract is not the exception, it is a really healthy option and it flavour is delicious
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Simply Organic almond extract has been an awesome addition to my baking products. The almond flavor is great. I have been making the switch to more organic products and this one was a great choice. I made almond banquette with this almond extract and it was amazing!!!!!!
Kelly  C.
Fort Collins, CO
Best almond extract out there! I love the simply organic line of extracts. Highly flavored, and stays true even after baking. The almond is my secret weapon to amazing French toast. Sneak a few drops plus a few drops of the simply organic vanilla extract into your French toast batter and voila! Heavenly.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
A great purchase, especially if you are going organic in the kitchen. Simply organic makes other extracts and flavors for cooking too. I've tried the orange and it is great.
Bryan V.
One if my favorite organic spice companies! Simply Organic's almond extract is deliciously, almondy sweet.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Esto definitivamente no debe faltar en mi cocina y aparte me encanta lo orgánico me hace sentir saludable
Katherine C.
Manchester, NH
I love this organic products is so goos have a good flavors this almond extract are so sweet !
Lisa Marie B.
Perfect. Delicious flavor and at a good price. I love the Simply Organic products.
Jessica B.
I love that this is an organic brand. This almond extract is delicious & organic.
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
Nice flavour, cute packaging, adds a difference. Good value for money, not too pricey. Like the texture. And think it has a good flavour, not too strong or overpowering. I would recommend this product to others!
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
Is 100% organic??
Aracelis B.
Does this taste like alcohol like most of the vanilla extracts?