Simply Orange® with Banana juice uploaded by member-0d0aebe34Simply Orange® with Banana juice uploaded by Janine C.

BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES

Orange Juice Blend

Simply Orange® is blended with not-from-concentrate banana puree for a fresh taste experience with a tropical twist.

• I never knew they made this does it have a strong banana ...3 Answers
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Wow this is so delicious and very flavorful too. I love oranges and bananas so this juice makes it so amazing and good for ya too. It’s reasonable in price and easy to find too. I buy this every time I get groceries.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
By far my favorite orange juice. I always get this at publix when I can find it because sometimes they don't always have it in stock. It's so good and you can taste the hint of banana with the orange juice. I love to have a glass after my coffee in the morning. I love that it's pulp free because I hate pulp in my orange juice. This is the only brand of orange juice I buy anyway no matter the flavor because it's always so good.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This is my all time favorite juice ! They really hit it home with me on this drink!! I feel so good and refreshed after I drink a cup of this!! I also like to mix this into a smoothie! I would buy this over and over again! Awesome drink!!!
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
My husband bought this for me when I was sick. I am so glad he did! The banana and orange taste great together. Don't drink too much though, there's a lot of sugar in this drink.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
This is my favorite orange juice. I have a hard time finding it in stores for some reason. I think the banana helps to cut some of the acidity from the orange which is why I prefer this flavor.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
I love this drink not only can you taste the banana it's not overwhelming at all and paired with the orange juice flavor is mouthwatering. Best served cold or ice cold.
Jamie Rose S.
I love this blend of simply orange because banana and orange is the perfect combination of juice! Out of all the flavors to choose from, this one is the best tasting one because the orange is not too tart mixed with the sweetness of banana. Definitely give it a try!
Janine C.
We love the family of simply products! this one was something different to try. my husband loves it, but mostly likes any juices. it was a little too sweet and thick for me. you just can't drink a whole lot of it at one setting.
I forgot to wipe it off my face and now people thought I got a facial during my son's play rehearsal in the women's restroom. I can't get divorced. I can't live on the streets anymore making money from selling my crack induced body.
Teria L.
Davenport, IA
Simply Orange always has such a good variety in their drinks and they are the best !!! I could drink these things everyday! they are filled with flavor and once you start drinking you don't want to stop!! I am constantly going to the kitchen to get more
Influenster M.
I never knew they made this does it have a strong banana flavor and is it any good ?