Simply Orange® Pulp Free with Pineapple Juice uploaded by Katie M.Simply Orange® Pulp Free with Pineapple Juice uploaded by Mermelada 💋.

BY SIMPLY BEVERAGES

Orange Juice Blend

Simply Orange® is blended with pineapple juice for a sweet and delicious fresh taste experience.

Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This juice is sooo addicting! I can drink it by itself or have a mimosa by mixing it with champagne. I love That’s it’s orange juice infused with pineapple. Pineapple is my favorite fruit so of course I couldn’t wait to drink this juice. I love drinking this extra cold with ice cubes. I literally have to purchase two bottles because I can drink it sooo fast if I’m not careful. I can always catch it on sale at Kroger I highly recommend you try this juice you will crave it as much as I do.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is the best juice brand! I enjoy each fresh tasting,  made from real fruit juice that I've tried of the simply line.  This is my favorite though.  I love orange juice and drink a glass every morning.  The only thing that makes orange juice better is as a juice blend with a complimentary fruit juice such as pineapple.  This is a perfect orange/pineapple juice combo.  Bonus points for the no pulp option.  I'm in the anti pulp group of people.  It has a sweet and tart taste from the combo of the two fruits.  Its not as acidic as I would of expected and another pleasant surprise is that simply brand juices never give me acid reflux/heartburn problems even with an assumed highly acidic juice such as this.  It goes down smoothly and never upsets my stomach.  It is so refreshing and is the perfect first thing in the morning drink.  This is how I start my day and its the best way
Kelly S.
Tasty alternative to plain orange juice. This has a refreshing taste.

I like the taste of the pineapple juice and the smoothness of this without the pulp.

Try about an ounce and a half with some almond milk, a banana and vanilla flavored protein powder for a morning smoothie. Yum
Jennifer Q.
I love the blend between oranges and pineapple and this has the perfect taste of them both. It has nice packaging that is very simple. This juice is fairly inexpensive and a good value for the price. I would buy it again
Julie B.
Kansas City, MO
This is so delicious! It has a wonderful taste and is refreshing first thing in the morning. I really like that it is pulp free! The pineapple juice adds a sweetness to the orange juice and makes it extra delicious!
Karen H.
Delicious. I love pineapple and I love Simply beverages. This did not disappoint me. It surpassed my expectations. Great mixed up into a tasty hot-day beverage. I recommend this juice. It’s delicious!
Sarah L.
Everett, WA
This pineapple orange blend is by far my favorite. This is my go to juice. Usually I can get this brand on sale 2 for 5 so it’s a good deal otherwise it is a bit pricer than most but I think the simply brand is better than any other OJ I have found.
Abby M.
Love all their different flavors, especially this pineapple flavor. It goes great with a tropical breakfast, or when you are hosting brunch!! Love this for mixing and alongside some banana pancakes. Great juice.
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
This is by far my favorite juice ever! It's orange juice with a delightful taste of pineapple in it as well!! It's worth the money, every time we go grocery shopping we buy at least one jug of it!
Lana B.
Monroe
I tried this one time to break out of my normal juice barrier. But when I did, the pineapple was just too overpowering for me. Personally not a huge fan but I could see how others would like it.