BY SIMPLY NOURISH

Simply Nourish High Protein Adult Feline Formula food is specifically formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of indoor cats. It offers optimal calories from proteins and fat to help maintain a healthy weight and ideal body condition, and it contains natural fiber to help control hairballs and reduce litter box odor. Features: Carefully sourced, wholesome ingredients you recognize Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Cats Flavor: Fish Primary Ingredient: Fish Package Weight: Net Wt 6 lb (2.7 kg) Ingredients: Fish, Menhaden Fish Meal, Salmon Meal, Dried Potatoes, Dried Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Meal, Tomato Pomace, Shrimp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Salt, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Not less than 39.0% Crude Fat Not less than 16.0% Crude Fiber Not more than 8.0% Moisture Not more than 10.0% Calcium Not less than 1.2% Phosphorus Not less than 0.9% Potassium Not less than 0.6% Magnesium Not less than 0.1% Zinc Not less than 175 mg/kg Selenium Not less than 0.3 mg/kg Vitamin A Not less than 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E Not less than 350 IU/KG Lysine Not less than 1.2% Methionine Not less than 0.62% Taurine Not less than 0.2% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not less than 2.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not less than 1.0% Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C)* Not less than 100 mg/kg L-Carnitine Not les see more...

• One of my seven cats is diabetic and I've been looking fo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a cat food brand that is natural ...3 Answers
Sam C.
Great food if you want your cat to have a healthy coat and better digestion. My cat loves how it tastes too compared to the other foods I've bought. It's pricey but worth it in my opinion. My cat loves this stuff.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Simply Nourish uses high quality products. It is fantastic for cats with allergies or sensitivities and great for all breeds a need. High quality proteins and easy to digest carbs. My cats love it and have great benefits from it. They eat less, have better skin and coats, and better poops.
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
My cat loves this food. This is exactly the food my cat needed after he had an intestine infection he needed the nutrients from the extra protein in this food.
leah m.
Bend, OR
My cat is obsessed with this food. she meows for it when she sees the bag. I even judt give it as a treat sometimes because my cat likes it so much.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Got this as a sample and its the first cat food outside of meow mix that my cats will eat. They actually wanted it over their usual.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
On the higher end of the price scale but your can will love this food. We used it for a bit with one of our cats
Allene D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand for many reasons starting with my cats love the food, great quality and quantity for the price.
angela r.
baldwin, mi
My cats love them,they wouldn't have any other way..my cats are very picky about what they ear
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is really fond of this food. He eats it up no problem. It's just a little expensive.
Marta C.
Favorite food for my cat
My House Bunny loves every kind of food and toys especially those of color. the only one in the family is lazy and likes to eat so I would recommend this product because my pet tastes.
Sara C.
I have been looking for a cat food brand that is natural and good for my cat, does this brand contain corn meal as the first ingredient?
Kelsey M.
One of my seven cats is diabetic and I've been looking for a brand that is affordable enough to feed all seven but is also good for my diabetic cat's need for a high protein, low carb diet. How does the price of this brand compare to others and what is the guaranteed protein percentage on it?