BY SIMPLY NOURISH

The wholesome nutrients in Simply Nourish Small Breed Adult Dog Food are specially formulated to deliver complete and balanced nutrition, while the vitamins and minerals help your dog thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Cardiac Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil (source of DHA), Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-Polyphosphate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement and Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.3% Phosphorus (min) 1.0% Potassium (min) 0.60% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.7% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 10 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400mg Chondroitin* (min) 300mg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• My chihuahua is a picky eater. We've bought him plenty of...5 Answers
Desiree S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a very good and affordable food for dogs. I've bought multiple bags, but unfortunately, my dachshund is getting tired of the taste and I have to mix other food with it so he can eat it.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 6 year old Miniature Pinscher loves this food. She enjoys the taste and it seems to do her coat and tummy good. A little pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Amanda S.
Acworth, GA
My dog had bladder stones from the food we were feeding her before this. We've had no problems since switching. Both of my dogs love this.
Kristie P.
My dog loves this food. It is the healthiest dog food I’ve found that’s still affordable. It has everything a dog needs in its diet.
Brianne N.
Sunnyside, WA
My dogs love this dog food, and my dogs are pretty picky about what they eat, and I like it cuz it's affordable, so it's a win win.
Esperansa C.
Strathmore, CA
My dogs love this food!
I have tried a lot of foods for them and they didn't eat it as well as they eat this one.
jamel m.
San Diego
Love that their formula is well balanced. My dog loves all their flavors and we tend to switch them up often.
Abigail S.
East Windsor, NJ
This dog food is so good. My dog loves it so much and eats it all the time. It sells at a fare price.
Brittany G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the small bites for my small dogs. also love the variety in flavors that this brand offers.
Nicole w.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 3 poodle mixes and one terrier.. They have been on this food for years and they love it. I switch up the flavors but their favorite is the salmon and sweet potato
Brianna L.
Katy, TX
My chihuahua is a picky eater. We've bought him plenty of different brands of food, but would rather eat the cats food. Thinking of trying this one?