BY SIMPLY NOURISH

The wholesome nutrients in Simply Nourish Small Breed Adult Dog Food are specially formulated to deliver complete and balanced nutrition, while the vitamins and minerals help your dog thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Cardiac Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil (source of DHA), Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-Polyphosphate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement and Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.3% Phosphorus (min) 1.0% Potassium (min) 0.60% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.7% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 10 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400mg Chondroitin* (min) 300mg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• My chihuahua is a picky eater. We've bought him plenty of...5 Answers
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves this food. I like it because it's a great brand with ingredients I can understand. The price is a little high but it's to be expected with "healthier" dog food. I get the adult small breed because my dog is under 14 pounds. The pieces are the perfect size, they aren't too big for her. The daycare she goes to also uses the brand, I would definitely recommend!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just recently switched to this, I have Pomeranians, 2 that are 15yrs old- one is having some heart issues, 1 that's 9 yrs old with digestive issues, and one that was a runt and weighs about 4lbs now- she's 7yrs old- all needing various things from their diets- They all love this feed! And they are all doing great on it! Very simple for all of them to chew.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
My sweet puppy LOVES this food. We did a ton of research to make sure that we were feeding her high quality dog food at a price we could afford. This food fits the bill! We love how assessable and easy to get it is!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Our dogs love this dog food and we love it too because it is healthier for them and at a more affordable cost! We have fed them this brand since they were puppies and have never had an issue with them eating it or not liking this pet food
Lhea L.
Temple City, CA
My dogs love this brand of dog food. When I see them eat this it seems as though they are filled with energy and running around full of life. It makes me happy seeing this that's why I buy this brand so often. Although I will say that the blue version of the small breed adult dog food which I believe is ham my dogs will absolutely not touch it at all. And when they do eat it they will have the runs and have diarrhea all over the house.
Kat W.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this affordable option for dog food. My small morkie still gets the right nutrition she needs and we don't have to spent a buttload. I purchased this at pets smart. I love shopping there because I always get coupons and free items. I also adopted a kitten this year and we have been feeding her the kitten version of simply nourish and she loves it.
Sara M.
After adopting my small terrier I was recommended this brand as an affordable option that still provides quality food for my pup. I switched my pup over to this grain free one from the regular simply nourish food. I am much happier with the grain free version! I highly recommend this as a quality option that is affordable to young professionals starting out their fur families.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Sofie, my 2 year old Shih Tzu, was fed the puppy version of this food from day one. A little after she turned a year old, I switched her to the adult formula. She loves it just as much as she did the puppy formula. I love the ingredients, and the price is spot on with competitors. I hope they never stop making this stuff.
Brooke L.
Carson City, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Pretty great brand for the price. I had my dog on it for almost 2 years but my newer dog is allergic to chicken. Never had any problems or recalls for as long as ive been on it. No fillers very healthy brand for cheaper.
Desiree S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a very good and affordable food for dogs. I've bought multiple bags, but unfortunately, my dachshund is getting tired of the taste and I have to mix other food with it so he can eat it.
Brianna L.
Katy, TX
My chihuahua is a picky eater. We've bought him plenty of different brands of food, but would rather eat the cats food. Thinking of trying this one?