BY SIMPLY NOURISH

The wholesome nutrients in Simply Nourish Small Breed Adult Dog Food are specially formulated to deliver complete and balanced nutrition, while the vitamins and minerals help your dog thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Cardiac Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil (source of DHA), Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-Polyphosphate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement and Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.3% Phosphorus (min) 1.0% Potassium (min) 0.60% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.7% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 10 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400mg Chondroitin* (min) 300mg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• My chihuahua is a picky eater. We've bought him plenty of differe...5 Answers
Lhea L.
San Gabriel , CA
My dogs love this brand of dog food. When I see them eat this it seems as though they are filled with energy and running around full of life. It makes me happy seeing this that's why I buy this brand so often. Although I will say that the blue version of the small breed adult dog food which I believe is ham my dogs will absolutely not touch it at all. And when they do eat it they will have the runs and have diarrhea all over the house.
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA
I love this affordable option for dog food. My small morkie still gets the right nutrition she needs and we don't have to spent a buttload. I purchased this at pets smart. I love shopping there because I always get coupons and free items. I also adopted a kitten this year and we have been feeding her the kitten version of simply nourish and she loves it.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
We got this during PetSmart's deal where they were offering a free bag of pet food with no purchase required. My boyfriend got it through his  PetSmart account but I didn't get any e-mails in mine, so it seemed arbitrary who they were offering the deals to, especially since I had been buying Nutro and they had the same deal going for that too. My little Yorkie Poo liked the taste of this at first, but started getting over it after a week or so.
Angie R.
Simply Nourish Small Breed Adult Dog Food is amazing!  My little dog has a beef allergy so he can't have anything that is beef or meat by products.  I spent a lot of time in the stores reading ingredients and checking prices.  Simply Nourish while being a little pricey was the best choice for my baby.  It was not as expensive as some of the brands but had great ingredients like chicken as the first ingredient.  It also has carrots, blueberries, and beets.  And the very best part is that my dog LOVES it!
Taeler S.
Vancouver, WA
When I got my dog he was a puppy used to eating a different type of food. We went to petsmart and she recommended that we try this brand. We tried it and he loved it. He’s very picky but now he won’t eat anything else. I would recommend this to anyone with small dogs.
Natalie M.
So far so good! My dog is a picky eater and typically gets stomach upset with food. I've tried a number of different kinds of Wellness brand, but this is far better for my pup. He has stopped getting sick and always eats his entire bowl full. I will keep buying this food going forward.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
My dog loves this food. I like it because it's a great brand with ingredients I can understand. The price is a little high but it's to be expected with "healthier" dog food. I get the adult small breed because my dog is under 14 pounds. The pieces are the perfect size, they aren't too big for her. The daycare she goes to also uses the brand, I would definitely recommend!
Brooke L.
Carson City, NV
Pretty great brand for the price. I had my dog on it for almost 2 years but my newer dog is allergic to chicken. Never had any problems or recalls for as long as ive been on it. No fillers very healthy brand for cheaper.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Sofie, my 2 year old Shih Tzu, was fed the puppy version of this food from day one. A little after she turned a year old, I switched her to the adult formula. She loves it just as much as she did the puppy formula. I love the ingredients, and the price is spot on with competitors. I hope they never stop making this stuff.
Esperansa C.
Strathmore, CA
My dogs love this food!
I have tried a lot of foods for them and they didn't eat it as well as they eat this one.
Brianna L.
Katy, TX
My chihuahua is a picky eater. We've bought him plenty of different brands of food, but would rather eat the cats food. Thinking of trying this one?