BY SIMPLY NOURISH

The wholesome nutrients in Simply Nourish Small Breed Adult Dog Food are specially formulated to deliver complete and balanced nutrition, while the vitamins and minerals help your dog thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Cardiac Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil (source of DHA), Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-Polyphosphate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement and Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.3% Phosphorus (min) 1.0% Potassium (min) 0.60% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.7% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 10 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400mg Chondroitin* (min) 300mg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• My chihuahua is a picky eater. We've bought him plenty of...5 Answers
India K.
Dallas
My little Knox loves this food. He’s a toy poodle that needs lots of nutrients and this product is perfect for him. I will always stay with Simply nourish because I can trust that they will make meals healthy for my growing puppy
Brit M.
Plano , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup Lucy loves this stuff. I love the pure ingredients and how it takes a lot less to fill her than the other stuff.
After using this we even switched our cats over!
Taeler S.
Vancouver , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I got my dog he was a puppy used to eating a different type of food. We went to petsmart and she recommended that we try this brand. We tried it and he loved it. He’s very picky but now he won’t eat anything else. I would recommend this to anyone with small dogs.
Natalie M.
So far so good! My dog is a picky eater and typically gets stomach upset with food. I've tried a number of different kinds of Wellness brand, but this is far better for my pup. He has stopped getting sick and always eats his entire bowl full. I will keep buying this food going forward.
Jennie P.
Southlake, TX
My dog is a picky eater but she loves this food and it keeps her feeling healthy and energetic. She is a small dog and the grain free foods were too harsh on her sumac. This has the perfect amount of grain to keep her healthy and feeling good.
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
My dog loves this! The kibbles are all the same, which I had to find for my super picky pup- he would always pick out the ones he wanted and leave behind others. But with this food it stopped! Its a bit pricey, but worth it for my fur baby.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We got this during PetSmart's deal where they were offering a free bag of pet food with no purchase required. My boyfriend got it through his  PetSmart account but I didn't get any e-mails in mine, so it seemed arbitrary who they were offering the deals to, especially since I had been buying Nutro and they had the same deal going for that too. My little Yorkie Poo liked the taste of this at first, but started getting over it after a week or so.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves this food. I like it because it's a great brand with ingredients I can understand. The price is a little high but it's to be expected with "healthier" dog food. I get the adult small breed because my dog is under 14 pounds. The pieces are the perfect size, they aren't too big for her. The daycare she goes to also uses the brand, I would definitely recommend!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just recently switched to this, I have Pomeranians, 2 that are 15yrs old- one is having some heart issues, 1 that's 9 yrs old with digestive issues, and one that was a runt and weighs about 4lbs now- she's 7yrs old- all needing various things from their diets- They all love this feed! And they are all doing great on it! Very simple for all of them to chew.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
My sweet puppy LOVES this food. We did a ton of research to make sure that we were feeding her high quality dog food at a price we could afford. This food fits the bill! We love how assessable and easy to get it is!
Brianna L.
Katy, TX
My chihuahua is a picky eater. We've bought him plenty of different brands of food, but would rather eat the cats food. Thinking of trying this one?