BY SIMPLY NOURISH

Made with real deboned salmon to support heart health. Enrichedwith vitamins and minerals. A PetSmart exclusive. Ingredients: Dried Sweet Potato, Salmon Meal, Salmon, Tomato Pomace, Canola Oil(preserved with mixed tocopherols),Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, DriedCarrots, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-ascorbyl-polyphosphate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, ThiamineMononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals(Zinc Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, CopperSulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Not less than 24.0% Crude Fat Not less than 12.0% Crude Fiber Not more than 5.0% Moisture Not more than 10.0% Calcium Not less than 1.5% Phosphorus Not less than 1.0% Potassium Not less than 0.70% Zinc Not less than 175 mg/kg Selenium Not less than 0.20 mg/kg Vitamin A Not less than 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E Not less than 200 IU/KG Omega-6 Fatty Acids*Not less than 1.8% Omega-3 Fatty Acids*Not less than 1.6% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)*Not less than 10 mg/kg Beta carotene* Not less than 10 mg/kg Lycopene*Not less than 1.0 mg/kg Feeding Instructions: Feed using an 8 ounce measuring cup. Can serve food moistenedwith water or dry. Dog may be fed once or 2x a day. Provide yourdog with a clean container of fresh water every day. Always speakwith your veterinarian about any health questions. TOY, 3-12 lbs, AfA,A,A1/2 cup to 1AfA,A,A1/2 cups SMALL, 13-20 lbs,1AfA,A,A1/2 cups to 2 cups MEDIUM, 21-50 lbs, 2 cups to 3AfA,A,A1/2 cups LARGE, 51-90 lbs,3AfA,A,A1/2 cups to 5AfA,A,A1/4 cups EXTRA LARGE, 90+lbs5AfA,A,A3/4 cups + AfA,A,A1/4 cup*for every 10 lbs. over90 lbs see more...

• Do they make a grain free version of this?3 Answers
Tabi H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my preferred dog food. Unfortunately there's not a Petsmart in my town, so when I do make it to the store I buy the biggest bag they have! My dogs love the salmon and sweet potato.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
I researched a lot of foods and compared the ingredients list and simply nourish had quality ingredients that I like to feed my dogs. The potato salmon recipe is good for my dog that has a sensitive stomache. My only complaint is the size of the bags. The puppy one doesn't come in anything bigger than 11lbs
cristina b.
Valier, PA
My girl loves this food and it doesn't upset her food allergies/sensitivities. The only bad thing about it is it smells aweful compared to their chicken and rice food but my girl is allergic to chicken so we deal with the salmon stink haha. actually if you keep the food sealed in a air tight dog food bin/canister it's not that bad because you only smell it twice a day when you fill the food bowl.
Ashley W.
Ball Ground, GA
My favorite dog food for my picky and sensitive dogs! After a lengthy and expensive trial and error with just about every dog food brand on the market we finally landed on Simply Nourish salmon and sweet potato recipe. It was love at first bite! Both of my large dogs have food sensitities and break out in horrible itchy rashes, flakes and hot spots when they ingest a trigger ingredient. This dog food has never done us wrong! I have tried switching them twice to other brands and they are right back to itching. On this food their coats are soft, their skin is healthy and they have zero gastric issues! I highly recommend this food! It is the BEST high quality dog food and the price is very nice!
Devin M.
My hound mix is sensitive to a lot of ingredients in dog food. After trying THIS Simply Nourish - Sweet Potato & Salmon for a upset stomach.... I haven't purchased any other food since. He absolutely loves it. With all of the natural ingredients and with Vet recommendation it's our #1 purchase of dry dog food.
Liz P.
I have been using this brand since pup was born (2 years) and have not had any issues! my dogs loves these even my dog that is picky about her food. They never get tired of it. I always stick with this brand over others even blue! I would highly rec to others
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food has been great for our rescue lab/pit mix. We got him at 4 months old and he had some mild puppy mange. This food gave him enough vitamins and minerals to grow and fight the mange naturally. The only con was that the fiber makes him poop 4-5 times a day and he toots pretty often. But that's part of a growing dog too.
Brandi M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the ONLY food I will ever buy again. my boxer has sever allergies. chicken & corn seem to be in everything now and being able to find a food with limited ingredients and one that's affordable that she likes is amazing!
Alina D.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are definitely picky eaters but the LOVE this stuff! It’s great for the dogs, for the skin and coat; just all around!! I only stick to this brand
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Great dog food for a great price. I have checked the ingredients and they are great quality. The price point isn’t bad either.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Do they make a grain free version of this?