Simply NourishTM Large Breed Puppy Food uploaded by Savannah M.Simply NourishTM Large Breed Puppy Food uploaded by Courtney M.Simply NourishTM Large Breed Puppy Food uploaded by Julieth C.

BY SIMPLY NOURISH

The recipe is specially formulated to provide for the nutritional needs of your puppy to help him or her grow big and strong. The food is fortified with vitamins and minerals, while offering a taste that your puppy is sure to love. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Cardiac, Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Brown Rice Flour, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Salmon Oil (Source of DHA), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-Polyphosphate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Chicken Cartilage and Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (max) 1.2% Phosphorus (max) 1.0% Potassium (min) 0.6% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.3mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 2.5% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.3% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 10mg/kg DHA* (min) 0.05%, Glucosamine* (min) 400mg Chondroitin* (min) 300mg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• Do your pets enjoy this??10 Answers
  • Is this good for pets with food allergies? My dogs are allergic t...12 Answers
  • Would this be good for my 2 year old pit? Was just wondering. He'...11 Answers
Savannah M.
I feed Simply Nourish Large Breed Puppy to my 7 month old Golden Retriever for 4 months now. He is thrieving and growing great. He weighs 70 pounds and gets fed 1.5-2 cups of dry food, twice a day. Along with some healthy snacks/treats in between. His coat is soft and shiny, teeth are clean and white, and stools are normal. I did a lot of research before giving this brand of food to my puppy (my chocolate lab/pit mix is on Simply Nourish Large Breed Adult dry food). It's rated highly and has nutritional ingredients that I feel good about feeding my pets.
Dezanee S.
Antioch, CA
My dog usually eats blue but every once in a while this goes on sale at my local pet store. When it does i get it. My dog doesnt seem to mind the difference with the brand which is a plus because blue can get expensive
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We used this for our dog when she was a puppy and transitioned her on this same food as an adult! It's petsmarts brand all natural and usually can get on sale! Only brand we buy!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
We feed this to our pregnant dams and weaning puppies and it makes their coats so shiny and soft. It gives them slot more energy that other foods and they love to eat it. Glucosamine is important for large dogs so it's a must in any dog food we buy!
Stephanie S.
This dog food is awesome! It's healthy&my baby LOVES it!
Him being an EB (English Bulldog, its been easy in the past to get "good"&"healthy" dog foods that did nothing but make him sick and/or break out. Not with this stuff thouhh!
Amy J.
Savannah, GA
My Great Dane puppy is on this and has been since the day we got him at 8 weeks and he's now 7 months old and will be on this until he's 1. His coat is super soft and shiny, it's a great formula, and he gobbles it up everyday!
Corina B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is the best and it is a little high in price but it's worth it. My dog is as healthy as he is because he eats this food. I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a new food for their dog.
Charlin F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this dog food! I used to work at a pet store, and this was always a more recommended brand. There are so many different flavors to choose from, so I was always able to find one that my very picky dogs enjoyed!
Jacob T.
This food is very amazing! I absolutely love the packaging! It's great because usually dog foods such as these are unappealing to dogs, but this one is actually the opposite as it is seen as a gourmet meal in my dogs opinion!
Erin L.
San Antonio, TX
I have a 7 months old german lab mix. She has had food allergies in the past so i tried this out and it worked really well for her. Check the ingredients to be on the safe side for food allergies. But my pup eats this with no hesitation..other brands of puppy food she wouldnt even touch. I highly recommend this one for pups that are picky eaters.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can i give this to my 5 month old puppy?
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good is this for my 2 year old dog
Emily D.
Is this good for pets with food allergies? My dogs are allergic to wheat and lamb.
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
Would this be good for my 2 year old pit? Was just wondering. He's a big guy, but he has a lot of allergies. He can't have any wheat grain or soy. Does it come grain free??
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do your pets enjoy this??