Pets & AnimalsCatSimply Nourish
Simply NourishTM Kitten Food

Simply NourishTM Kitten Food

by Simply Nourish

Made with wholesome ingredients like real, select deboned chicken and steel-cut oatmeal. A Petsmart exclusive. This chicken and rice blend is enriched with vitamins and minerals with your pet's long term health in mind. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12mos Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 3.5Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice Flour, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Tomato Pomace, Oatmeal, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, L-ascorbyl-polyphosphate, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, PyridoxineHydrochloride, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, CopperSulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Not less than 36.0% Crude Fat Not less than 16.0% Crude Fiber Not more than 3.0% Moisture Not more than 10.0% Ash Not more than 7.0% Calcium Not more than 6.5% Phosphorus Not less than 1.2% Potassium Not less than 1.0% Magnesium Not less than 0.60% Zinc Not more than 0.1% Selenium Not less than 175 mg/kg Vitamin A Not less than 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin E Not less than 30,000 IU/kg Taurine Not less than 0.25% Omega-6 Fatty Acids*Not less than 0.20% Omega-3 Fatty Acids*Not less than 3.0% Ascorbic Acid Not less than 0.75% (Vitamin C)*Not less than 10 mg/kg Beta carotene*Not less than 3.0 mg/kg Lycopene*Not less than 0.5%

Does anyone know a good kitten food that is very similar to this? It's only at petsmart and that's a drives away but petco is closer Simply NourishTM Kitten Food
Start your review of Simply NourishTM Kitten Food!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand for my kitty. The ingredients are so good for kittens too. I buy this brand of dry food, wet food, dry freeze treats, and gravy treats. I will continue to buy this into her adult/senior years. Definitely recommend changing your cat food to this brand!
heaven D.
Diberville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This kitten food Is so good for them and my kitten really enjoys it most of the time my cat won't eat all her food however something about she eat all of it and leaves none I will be buying this product very soon
Althea G.
Lakeland, FL
My new kitten loves this. I did get a free bag from PetSmart for adopting. Nice and healthy for the kitty.
Kaelyn H.
Gordonsville, VA
This is the kitten food Petsmart fed my little Callie before I got her so I continue to give it to her. I tried feeding her the Simply Nourish duck and oatmeal indoor cat food but she likes this so much more! Whenever I can't find her I just shake the bag and she comes running lol
Mariah G.
Spring Hill, FL
Both of my babies love simply nourish! They are both very picky but when it comes to their food this is by far the best! Keeps them happy and healthy!
Bobbi  D.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitten adores simply nourish! He easily crunches the food even with his itty bitty teeth. It doesn't have a smell like most other brands and I love it. No tartar build up,easily digested and keeps my baby happy and healthy. I recommend this entire brand,all lines!
Amber S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Of my four cats, two are kittens. They really love this food, and the ingredients are fairly healthy for them. The little pieces are excellent for all sizes of kitty mouths (my youngest I just rescued is only approx. 2 months and he chews these bits just fine)
Kelly K.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is the only food we feed our kitten. I was introduced to the brand when I adopted another cat, and he loved the food, and I loved that it was all good for him ingredients and not full of all the stuff that shouldn’t be in cat food to begin with.
Victoria P.
miami
My kitten has been eating this brand for months and she loves it. I love it becuz it’s made with good ingredients and it’s not very expensive
Sarah P.
Findlay
I just started this for my kitten and she seems to love the small bits and they easily break up in her mouth. She also loves the taste.