Simply NourishTM Dog Food uploaded by Alexis S.

BY SIMPLY NOURISH

Made with wholesome deboned chicken and beef. Enriched with vitamins and minerals. A PetSmart exclusive. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Stew Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Beef Stew Primary Ingredient: Water Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 10.05 oz Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Sweet Potato, Pea, Beef, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (B2), Pyridoxine Hyrdochloride (B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (minimum) 10.00% Crude Fat (minimum) 1.4% Crude Fiber (maximum) 1.00% Moisture (maximum) 83.00% Ash (maximum) 2.00% see more...

ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
Another favorite of mine to spoil my chihuahua with. This can lasts three to four dinners and my dog eats it up so quickly. It’s affordable and available at PetSmart!
Marissa M.
Ann Arbor
These get my dog excited about eating his food, and help us getting him to eat even when we may be away from home or deviating from his normal feeding schedule. Many flavors have lots of gravy included to spice up dry kibble
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
This was the very first wet food I introduced my fur baby to. I love that the ingredients are natural and healthy. The cuts of meat are lean and whole, rather than minced, ground or chopped. You actually SEE the fish. His absolute fave is the Tuna & Salmon Stew. I still alternate between wet and dry food just to give him a balanced diet. We only use this brand and the leading prescription brand. I'd definitely recommend you buy and try for your pets.
Sara M.
Sometimes I like to give my pup a treat for dinner instead of his usual dry food. He LOVES this wet food. It has substantial chunks of meat and vegetables. The gravy is clear and minimal. I think it looks like human food the quality is so high. I can't express enough how much my pup loves this! It does make his stool a little more runny after eating, but that is understandable.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We feed Sofie, our 2 year old Shih Tzu, Simply Nourish Small Breed Dog Food and she absolutely loves it. Simply Nourish is the only brand of food I've ever given to her, even as a puppy. We occasionally give her a can of this and other flavors as a special treat and she couldn't be happier. The ingredients are great, and the price is affordable.
Megan R.
Morgan City, LA
Just started this on my American bully who I was having severe skin issues with.. It's amazing product her hair has grown back.. My little puppies also enjoy this.. It's kind of pricey so I try to stock up!!
Celine Z.
Franklin Sq, NY
My dogs absolutely are the pickiest eaters in the world. They love the food because it's not watered down in gravy and it comes with plenty of meat and veggies. I hate how I can only get it at petsmart but for them it's worth it
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
My puppy loves these! It's pretty healthy and priced well. I mix it with his dry dog food because I don't want him to get used to canned, gravy dog food over dry dog food.
Alexis S.
Phoenix
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love this. The 4 pound pup wouldn't eat anything else but this she does! She loves the chicken and quail egg flavor. I would definitely recommend this product.
Staci D.
New Hartford, NY
Been buying this food from Pet Smart for the last year or so. My dogs love it and I love the fact that it looks natural and not processed. Can get pricey do I try to stock up while on sale.