BY SIMPLY NOURISH

Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Cardiac Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Brown Rice Flour, Tomato Pomace, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-ascorbyl-polyphosphate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.2% Phosphorus (min) 0.9% Potassium (min) 0.6% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.7% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 200 IU/kg Beta carotene* (min) 5.0 Lycopene* (min) 1.0 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Marjie H.
East Bethany, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food more...
This dog food is gentle on my puppy’s stomach. Recently I moved, so there isn’t a petsmart by me anymore (30 minute drive). However trying to switch him was just not working for me. Switched him back to this and all of the issues he was having went away. Great food, plus the 33 lb bag is usually on sale
Simone W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food more...
This is the only food my dog eats. He seems to like it. I buy this from pet-smart. The size product I purchase is around $44. I would recommend this brand to other pet owners
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Review for: Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food, Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food, Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food, Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food, Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food, Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food, Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food more...
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice! Reasonably priced as well!
Shonna P.
Mattoon, IL
My dog loves Simply Nourish. He has been eating it since I got him at 3months old and he is now 3 years old. He has never had any stomach issues on this food or been overweight. It comes in other flavors and I tend to switch it up. My dog also likes the smaller bites that this food offers. I feel it's a great food and helps keep my dog healthy.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
My dogs love this. They eat it up. No digestive problems. They have only gotten more energy from this food. And their fur. Their fur is so soft. My dogs are like fluffy pillows. No course hair. Just fine soft hair, which is how I know it's so healthy for them. Only sold at petsmart.
Viviana E.
Fresno, CA
My husky is 3 years old, pure white, and pure Siberia husky. Man she is PICKY and very spoiled. She would eat ANY other food but as soon as she tried this she loved it! Hasnt eaten anything else since!
Summer S.
Portland, TX
I have three very picky wennier dogs in my home! Not only are they picky but they have very sensitive stomachs and are prone to food allergies. I have been using this food for a long time now and it's the only one that I have found that my girls never get sick of or sick with! And there are a ton of flavor combos. Not to mention all the yummy can options as well. Only down fall I have found is I can only find it at petsmart.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Jefferson loves his Simply Nourish doggie kibble! He's on the weight management recipe, and I've seen a huge difference in his energy level. The salesperson at Pet Smart was a huge help in picking out the right food for my dog. It wasn't too terrible in price. I think I paid $30 for (about) a 15 pound bag... we've had it for three weeks now and I don't feel like I've put a dent in the food.
Lupe A.
Joliet, IL
I work at petsmart and am also a PFC which is pet food coaching and there we are taught the pros and cons to each brand of food
What I learned is in simply nourish real meat is always the #1 ingredient across all dry formulas and there's no artificial flavorings or dyes
The downside is, it is a little pricey.

Ingredients also used in simply nourish dog food is flaxseed, canola oil, chicory root and salmon oil which help promote easy digestion, help eye and brain development in puppies and nourish the skin and coat
They also have limited ingredient formulas for the troublesome eaters
Jeff B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My dog is a huge fan of this food. I had him on several brands and flavors since getting him at two months old and I have never seen him run when it's good time like this. It is extremely comparable to blue buffalo and a little less expensive which is great!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Does this brand make food for senior dogs?
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
If you haven't tried this what is stopping g you?
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?
Amber W.
Has anyone else tried this for there dogs?