Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food

by Simply Nourish

Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Cardiac Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Brown Rice Flour, Tomato Pomace, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-ascorbyl-polyphosphate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.2% Phosphorus (min) 0.9% Potassium (min) 0.6% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.7% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 200 IU/kg Beta carotene* (min) 5.0 Lycopene* (min) 1.0 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

What has been your experience with feeding this brand to your dog/cat?
I have tried every kind I can think of for my furbabies and all the ones I have chose that I thought was good or had a great rating made my babies have upset tummies which means messes. How is this on the tummies? How good does it rate?
Has anyone else tried this for there dogs?
Start your review of Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food!
Summer S.
Portland, TX
I have three very picky wennier dogs in my home! Not only are they picky but they have very sensitive stomachs and are prone to food allergies. I have been using this food for a long time now and it's the only one that I have found that my girls never get sick of or sick with! And there are a ton of flavor combos. Not to mention all the yummy can options as well. Only down fall I have found is I can only find it at petsmart.
Shonna P.
Mount Zion, IL
Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food uploaded by Shonna P.
My dog loves Simply Nourish. He has been eating it since I got him at 3months old and he is now 3 years old. He has never had any stomach issues on this food or been overweight. It comes in other flavors and I tend to switch it up. My dog also likes the smaller bites that this food offers. I feel it's a great food and helps keep my dog healthy.
Allana J.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this brand! I had my dog on the Puppy Chicken and Brown Rice and switched him because we discovered he had a sensitivity to chicken. He is now on the Adult Lamb and Oatmeal food. He loves it because it is filling and tastes good and I love it because I am picky about the ingredients my dog eats and I truly trust this brand and like the ingredients in the food.
Lynnette L.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a French bull dog she likes simply nourish dog food. She likes the salmon dog food best.itd mstural not artificial stuff
Kylie S.
The only food I feed my dogs! I have tried many others and the quality doesn’t seem to be as good and my dogs love every flavor they offer. I love this brand.
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
My dogs love this. They eat it up. No digestive problems. They have only gotten more energy from this food. And their fur. Their fur is so soft. My dogs are like fluffy pillows. No course hair. Just fine soft hair, which is how I know it's so healthy for them. Only sold at petsmart.
Gir B.
Do not buy can have worms, made my dog sick, very ill. Never again, watch out dog owers.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very healthy and tasty. My dog loves this food. It helps with her overweight.
Very healthy and tasty. My dog loves this food. It helps with her overweight.
Amber W.
Dardanelle, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Haven't tried this with my dogs yet. I will have to look into it for my dogs.
Haven't tried this with my dogs yet. I will have to look into it for my dogs.
Viviana E.
Fresno, CA
Simply NourishTM Adult Dog Food uploaded by Viviana E.
My husky is 3 years old, pure white, and pure Siberia husky. Man she is PICKY and very spoiled. She would eat ANY other food but as soon as she tried this she loved it! Hasnt eaten anything else since!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...