BY SIMPLY NOURISH

Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Cardiac Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Salmon Oil (source of DHA), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-ascorbyl-polyphosphate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 16.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 10.0% Moisture (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.6% Potassium (min) 175 mg/kg Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.90% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 10 mg/kg Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 5.0 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Amy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just adopted two australian shepherd mix puppies. My husband and me decide to try this brand of puppy food out. Since It has great review. We gave it to are puppies today and they ate it all up.
Anna A.
Alexandria, VA
My puppy was eating this food at his foster house. When we adopted him we decided to stay with it. He loves it and he has been gaining the proper amount of weight for his age. The only con is that it is only available at PetSmart. Other than that, the price is very comparable with other dog foods.
Jacqueline S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My husband and i recently got a pitbull puppy, he's now 10 weeks old. We like to look at reviews before we buy anything for our animals. Since this dog food had such a good rating, we decided to try it out ourselves. My puppy goes crazy for his food and he always seems to want more. We want our puppy to be healthy. So we're glad our puppy loves his puppy food.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Switched my 9 week old puppy to this after running out of food from the breeder. She seems to love it as she chows it down! It's also been sitting well with her tummy - another high protein dog food had given her diarrhea, but no problems with this one!
Allie M.
Oshkosh, WI
Ever since we switched our puppy from puppy chow to simply nourished she has had little digestive issues, doesn't have to poo as often because it doesn't have as many fillers and has been gaining proper weight because it is a high protein blend!
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I just got a new puppy! I knew that she was picky eater based on the person I got her from so I was worried about what food I could get her. The people at the pet store suggested this brand and I love that it uses real ingredients! I transitioned her to this food and she absolutely loves it!! I am one happy pet momma!
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this food. i recently change to this brand because his poop was to soft. With this brand his poop comes of nice and firm! I could tell it has great amount of fiber. Best dog food out there for sure!!!
Sheridan W.
This was my puppy's first dry food and he loved it! We later switched to the adult food once he got bigger but I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
Cécile F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 16 weeks old puppy love it. It's good for her and it's one of the cheapest brand I've found in Petsmart. Around 27$ for the 15lb bag !
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
We switched our puppy to this from Wellness. she had fewer digestive problems with this brand and seems to enjoy it.