Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodSimply Nourish
Simply NourishA Large Breed Adult Dog Food

Simply NourishA Large Breed Adult Dog Food

by Simply Nourish

This food is specially formulated to help provide for the nutritional needs of large-breed dogs. Fortified with vitamins and minerals, it offers wholesome nutrients to help your pet thrive. Give your dog a wholesome meal with Simply Nourish Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Large-Breed Dog Food. Specially formulated to help meet the needs of large-breed dogs, this food offers essential nutrients for good nutrition. The real chicken is sure to keep your dog coming back for more. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: Cardiac, Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Brown Rice Flour, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-Polyphosphate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Chicken Cartilage and Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 11.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.9% Potassium (min) 0.6% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 2.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.1% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min)10 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400mg Chondroitin* (min) 30

Simply NourishA Large Breed Adult Dog Food What is everyone's experience with this food? I feed it to my dog but lately she has not been eating it, she's super picky. Any other foods within this brand or others you like for your dog? (especially if you have a picky eater)
Do your pets enjoy this??
Is this good for pets with food allergies? My dogs are allergic to wheat and lamb.
Start your review of Simply NourishA Large Breed Adult Dog Food!
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We used this for our dog when she was a puppy and transitioned her on this same food as an adult! It's petsmarts brand all natural and usually can get on sale! Only brand we buy!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
We feed this to our pregnant dams and weaning puppies and it makes their coats so shiny and soft. It gives them slot more energy that other foods and they love to eat it. Glucosamine is important for large dogs so it's a must in any dog food we buy!
Jacob T.
This food is very amazing! I absolutely love the packaging! It's great because usually dog foods such as these are unappealing to dogs, but this one is actually the opposite as it is seen as a gourmet meal in my dogs opinion!
Courtney P.
Midlothian , TX
This is a good brand of dog food my dogs love it isn't to bad in price either
This is a good brand of dog food my dogs love it isn't to bad in price either
Brandy J.
Ben wheeler, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is nice dog food. She loves to eat it! I think it's good for her and I will use it unless I find anything g better
Dezanee S.
Concord, CA
My dog usually eats blue but every once in a while this goes on sale at my local pet store. When it does i get it. My dog doesnt seem to mind the difference with the brand which is a plus because blue can get expensive
Kasey I.
Jackson, GA
It is hard to get my dogs to eat much dry food and they actually seem to like this one a little more than others.
Alyssa B.
This food is a petsmart brand only and one of the better foods you can feed. They have grain free options as well as higher protein
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is the best and it is a little high in price but it's worth it. My dog is as healthy as he is because he eats this food. I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a new food for their dog.
Jeanie C.
Sebring, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I was looking for a decent puppy food to feed a litter of pups. I ended up buying this and the puos loved it and they did very well on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel C.
Commerce , GA
il y a 3 ans
Ebony H. il y a 3 ans
My dogs used to be on that. One is a picky eater while the other will eat anything he lays eyes on. We switched to Natural Balance. Also, we tried lamb wet food & my dogs go crazy for it!