Simply NourishA Healthy Weight Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Meagan A.Simply NourishA Healthy Weight Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Alexis C.Simply NourishA Healthy Weight Natural Adult Dog Food uploaded by Alexis C.

BY SIMPLY NOURISH

Simply Nourish Healthy Weight ingredients are carefully selected from the best sources to support the unique needs of your dog, because your pet deserves the same quality of nutrition as you do. Specifically formulated with optimal calorie levels, the weight management recipes contain high-quality, lean proteins and L-Carnitine to help support lean muscles while maintaining optimum body weight. Features: The natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin help support healthy joints Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Dogs Flavor: Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: Net Wt. 15 lb (6.8 kg) Directions: Medium: 21-50 lbs: 2 cups-3 1/4 cups Large: 51-90 lbs: 3 1/4 cups-5 cups X-Large: 90-120 lbs: 5 cups-6 1/4 cups Giant: 120 + lbs: 6 1/4 cups + 1/4 cup* Amount to feed for weight reductions: Medium: 1 cups- 2 cups Large: 2 cups-4 1/2 cups X-Large: 4 1/2 cups-5 1/2 cups Giant: 5 1/2 cups + 1/4 cup* *for every 10 lbs. over 90 lbs. Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup. * Keep fresh water available at all times For adult dogs, feed Simply Nourish Dog Food either dry or moistened with water. Begin with the recommendations provided above and adjust to maintain body weight. Dogs may be fed once or twice a day. Provide your dog with a clean container of fresh water daily. Always consult your veterinarian with any health questions. Ingredients: Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Rye, Tomato Pomace, Dried Peas, Natural Flavor, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Blueberries, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese see more...

Misti B.
My two dogs absolutely love this product. The morsels are small so they are able to eat them easily with no problems. My bulldog is getting older and she is not super active and this helps maintain her weight. It is very affordable and usually lasts about 2 months.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We love simply nourish. It is the only brand of dog food we will feed our 100 pound chocolate lab. They use good ingredients and it has never made him sick. We love it! I highly recommend it.
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
Love this dog food! It was recommended to me by a petsmart store manager. I had been using Science Diet to try and bring my dogs weight down, however, he had been on it for 6 months and didn't lose any weight.

I went to Petsmart to get more food and got talking with the store manager. He said that dogs will never lose weight with eating Science Diet. I told him how the vet there at Petsmart recommend it. He laughed and said, of course they did! Science Diet gives vets money or other gifts to promote their food.

I didn't realize that there was corn, listed as the second ingredient in the weight management food by Science Diet. The manager said that feeding your dog Science Diet was like a human eating fast food every day.

He then suggested I try Simply Nourish weight management. I was a little skeptical about the food, since it's made for Petsmart only. But it was way cheaper than the Science Diet, so I figured I would give it a try.

Within 4-5 months, my dog lost 15lbs!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Was recommended to try this food by a PetSmart employee. It was a bit pricey ($32 including tax for I think a 15 pound bag), but I have not regretted this purchase one bit. Jefferson is almost 8 and has been on this food for about 4 months. When we began this food he was 32 pounds, and today he weighs about 25. I have noticed he is more active. They did recommend mixing half old and half new food when starting, but I was completely out of old food and Jefferson isn't picky.
Amanda P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was eating blue buffalo and was gaining too much weight so we switched to this. He loves it! He is allergic to chicken so we love all the non chicken options that this brand offers and it’s about $10 cheaper than blue buffalo
Meagan A.
Denham Spgs, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog Pippin LOVES Simply Nourish. We have gone through a couple different food brands because he gets tired of them and wont eat. But we have been on Simply Nourish for a few months now and he has yet to get tired of it. And it doesn't make him sick like other food did. It's gentle on his stomach and is pretty affordable! Very healthy for our spoiled baby too. ❤
Michaela K.
I was looking for a good healthy dog food to feed my pet, and this was it. Although I'm not to keen on the price it is a very good quality food, and it ensures you are feeding your dog the best.
Mayra V.
This is the food I get for my dogs since they're small indoor dogs, and pretty inactive. They like to sleep a lot haha. I purchase this food at petsmart for them, and it's great! Highly recommend to other dog owners, this one in particular if your pet also doesn't like to be super active.
Shannon B.
windsor, ontario
He seems to be enjoying this kibble. The size of the kibbles help slow down his eating