BY SIMPLY NOURISH

Care for your canine companion by serving this Simply Nourish LID Potato/Lamb Adult Dog Food, which contains limited ingredients and a vitamin- and mineral-rich formula to provide the wholesome, balanced nutrition your dog needs to thrive. The delectable lamb flavor is sure to please your pooch. Features: Limited ingredients ensure wholesome nutrition; vitamin- and mineral-rich formula provides a balanced diet; lamb flavor appeals to your dog's tastes Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Lamb Primary Ingredient: Lamb Package Weight: 5 lbs. Directions: For toy-breed dogs 3 - 12 lbs.: 1/2 - 1-1/4 cups daily For small-breed dogs 12 - 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 - 1-2/3 cups daily For medium-breed dogs 21 - 50 lbs.: 1-2/3 - 3-1/3 cups daily For large-breed dogs 51 - 90 lbs.: 3-1/3 - 5-1/4 cups daily For extra-large-breed dogs more than 90 lbs.: 5-1/4 cups plus an additional 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. over 90 lbs. daily Based on an 8-oz. standard measuring cup. Serve food moistened with water or dry. Puppies may be fed once or twice a daily. Provide your dog with fresh water in a clean container daily. Always consult your veterinarian with any health questions. Ingredients: Lamb, Lamb Meal, Dried Peas, Pea Starch, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Natural Flavoring, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Carrots, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Ascorbic Acid), Niacin Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid and Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0%

Lindsey W.
Catskill, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use Simply Nourish Limited Ingredient Puppy Food in Salmon and Sweet Potato variety. This food was an absolute life saver for our rescue dog who came to us severely underweight with digestive issues. This food has helped him get to a healthy weight, and he really enjoy eating it! All of his digestive issues have cleared up. The food seems a bit pricey at first, but when compared to other premium limited ingredient foods it is actually a great deal! I just wish this food came in more favor varietys, and I would love to see a limited ingredient wet puppy food!
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
We supplement this dry food with our dogs natural diet (sweet potatoes, beans, etc). While it appears to be of better quality than grocery store brands, the cost seems a little steep, particularly for any of the flavors that are not chicken and brown rice. My dogs do seem to like it for dry food and it does not cause my pit or bully any digestive issues.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand we give out dogs. The quality is great and our dogs love it. Tried giving them another brand once and they weren’t too keen on it. I have 3 large and one small dogs. I like that there’s a variety for different diet types and flavors. Petsmart has sales on them fairly often as well.
Kyra L.
Reston, VA
Transitioning from other dog food wasnt difficult but keeping her intrested in it is a task. I have a senior medium beagle who likes the food i just have to babysit while she eats. The upside is that its really good food for her at a good price. I'd buy it again.
Heather G.
Waco, TX
My dog liked this because it was in smaller pieces, but after a couple days she was bored of it. Wish there were some different flavors besides Chicken and Beef. Dogs need variety too.
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started buying this brand for my dog because it had better ingredients than Purina. I wanted something that was healthier for her. My dog is a chihuahua and since she’s tiny the kibble size is perfect for her. It’s a great value too since it’s not too expensive and since my dog eats very little the bag lasts me more than half a year.
Mikayla H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THIS IS THE ONLY DOG FOOD THAT DOESNT LEAVE MY POOR (pancreatic) PUP ITCH OR PAIN. there are so many healthy options. Grain free options as well as full lists of options of ingredients. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!
Kelsie V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i love the ingredients in this dog food! i always feel good knowing my dog is eating good stuff! and my dog loves it!! we go back and forth between the chicken and turkey flavor and he loves it !!!! i definitely recommend
Tami L.
My dogs seems to enjoy it. The price is good and my pet store usually has great sales so that helps. I have a small adult dog.... no problems with the sizes of the food
Amanda P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. We were using blue buffalo and he just stopped eating that. We switched to thus because of all the non chicken flavors! We bought it at Pete mart and they always have great deals on huge bags!