Simply Nourish Tuna and Potato Stew Canned Cat Food

by Simply Nourish

As a limited ingredient diet, Simply Nourish Tuna and Potato Stew Canned Cat Food ensures that your cat is getting the most out of this recipe without adding in any of that other nstuffi he/she doesnt need!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Simply Nourish Tuna and Potato Stew Canned Cat Food!
Metairie
I love how fresh the food is and it isn’t all pureed together and can pick out what is what
Elgin, IL
My cats love the texture of this one since it’s pretty much shreds with tiny potatoes in a broth. It’s a nice change to the pate they usually get.
I buy any canned food from simply nourish my cat yells at me to give it to her she loves it
Olympia, WA
Really good low ingredient wet food it literally looks like a stew no joke I would eat this if I had to it probably tastes as good as it smells
My cat loves this! I mix it with his dry food to make sure he’s getting enough water intake.
Farmington
My cats love this brand. Anytime we try to switch it up they refuse to eat it. I’m a big fan of the ingredients they don’t use any grain or meat by products. People should pay more attention to what’s in their pet food.
Buffalo, NY
My cats love this potato and tuna stew! One of my cats is obsessed with potatoes so this is the perfect way for him to get his potato fix! I love the simple ingredients and healthy options simply nourish offers, highly recommend !
Carpentersvle, IL
I occasionally give my cats this brand. They love it and the chunks of food in it keeps them from eating too fast.
When I first looked at this product at the pet store, I thought... POTATO yea... wait. POTATO?! But at this point my cat was getting nit picky and not eating her wet food lately and it gets expensive if you have to throw away everything she doesn't eat so I thought why not? Apparently I made a good choice because she she ATE ALL OF IT. Like licked the bowl clean ate all of it. I don't know what you did to make my cat eat tuna and potato but it worked and now I am going to try the other types of wet food on this line to see if she will will bother eating it as well. YOU DID GOOD SIMPLY NOURISH, YOU DID GOOD.

Looking for your answer?